Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Not only was he almost as good an "idiot mechanic" character as the other few dozen idiot mechanic characters from other sitcoms, but he also had the best name, I can't help but laugh out loud when I say it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

haha yeah fuckin Wings man.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Wings was almost great

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
Well hes no that painter guy from Murphy Brown

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

Well hes no that painter guy from Murphy Brown

90's kid spotted.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

HJB posted:

Wings was almost great

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Thomas Haden Church is a good actor, but i think he essentially plays himself or aspects of himself most of the time (ie. sideways) - i have no issue with that though.

also watched all of Ned and Stacey on beer fueled tv binge once upon a time...but never seen Wings.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

this is the thread i've most agreed with ever. i was just thinking this the other day. 5'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Holy poo poo he was sideways guy. And the sandman it just clicked

• Locked thread