Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
ISIS is showing a lot of potential in their marketing career. Now you can go into the shitholes of Iraq and Syria to go on a family fun bus tours of insurgency attacks, daily beheadings, stoning the blasphemies and a romantic night to watch a suicide bomb show.

quote:

Known for kidnapping, public stonings, lashings and executions, the Islamic State jihadist group is now expanding into tourism, taking its fighters on honeymoon and civilians to visit other parts of its "caliphate".

Running twice-weekly tours from Syria's Raqa to Iraq's Anbar, Islamic State buses fly the group's black flag and play jihadist songs throughout the journey.

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/article/1557647/islamic-state-jihadist-group-runs-bus-tours-its-syria-iraq-caliphate

Then you can take your family to a giftshop to bring home tshirt and terrorist action figures souvenirs to remember your time in Jihadland.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-hoodies-t-shirts-sale-online-islamist-brand-goes-global-1453715

:psyduck: :psypop: :psyboom:

I am unsure what to think of this. Amazed? appalled? Both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

I want to go and then stay.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Phil Niekro posted:

I want to go and then stay.

does part of the tour include raping small girls then stoning them to death when they complain? i mean if they survived?

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 673 days!

dontcareaboutname posted:

does part of the tour include raping small girls then stoning them to death when they complain? i mean if they survived?

It drat well better.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

LANAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7vRi7CZa_I

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

i always wanted to be a cowboy like the Lone Ranger, but adult life has taught me to temper my dreams with practicality and now i will take any opportunity to shoot men in the desert

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i bet those vacations are worse than mormon ones

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Fandyien posted:

i bet those vacations are worse than mormon ones

if you plan a mormon vacation right you can get a few wife/slaves.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I unironically want one of these.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Look those useless Iraqis haven't fought them back yet?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
It's like Islamic America

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

the future is now and it's pretty weird.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

i just read those comments, i still have no idea what any of this has to do with obama...

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

id buy that shirt if it didnt put me on a no fly list

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
It will put you on the Fly Guy List :c00lbutt:

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 673 days!
I'm trying to think of an easier way to get a guaranteed visit by federal agents and I can't.

This is the laziest way to end up water-boarded. So it's perfect for rebellious goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cesar Cedeno posted:

I'm trying to think of an easier way to get a guaranteed visit by federal agents and I can't.

This is the laziest way to end up water-boarded. So it's perfect for rebellious goons.

im pretty sure goons wouldnt make it past the 'eat big sandwich in front of suspect then ask if theyre hungry' phase of interrogation

• Locked thread