Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ah Pook
Aug 23, 2003

This is really good satire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Trixie Hardcore posted:

PM me your address so I can come visit, you need a spa day & a shopping spree.

I also need a spa day & shopping spree w/ trixie hardcore please

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 642 days!

lol alright, never mind what I said before. New plan.

Tell her all this, lay it all out for her, use this word somehow.

But for the love of god, film it for us.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

rakovsky maybe posted:

I don't know. She likes watching youtube videos of really "ghetto" people getting themselves hurt or embarrassed or acting stupid. It all strikes me as kind of minstrelsy. Like obviously it would be unacceptable if she were white... But she's not.

does she go to chimpout.com

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
next time youre makin relations with her pull out yoru camera phone and yell WORLD STAR WORLD STAR to make her feel like youre trying to be a part of her culturesal heritage

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Ah Pook posted:

This is really good satire

If you say so.

Dolphin posted:

your relationship sounds real fun i bet it'll last

doubt it. op is kind of racist. but what is worse, he doesn't even realise it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Shithouse Dave posted:

I also need a spa day & shopping spree w/ trixie hardcore please

I think GBS is in desperate need of a girl's night out. We just need to let our hair down & dance off all this negative energy.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I think GBS is in desperate need of a girl's night out. We just need to let our hair down & dance off all this negative energy.
that's sexist

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 642 days!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I need a loving haircut, I know that much. Long hair in the summer is a terrible idea. I look like an unwashed Italian after a long jog.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Girls nights are awesome because when they come home they gently caress the poo poo out of you. Either that or leave you for another man they met thats better than you in every way and can satisfy her more than you ever could but I mean those are the breaks

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cesar Cedeno posted:

I need a loving haircut, I know that much. Long hair in the summer is a terrible idea. I look like an unwashed Italian after a long jog.

How long mine has gotten loving ridiculous I haven't had a haircut in a year and a half

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

doubt it. op is kind of racist. but what is worse, he doesn't even realise it.

um what part of black girlfriend don't you understand?

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

rakovsky maybe posted:

ha

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
op try not to worry about it ok

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Lolin at the op who isn't racists cause he has a black girlfriend GET OFF MY BACK I MEAN SHE"S BLACK SO NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG. Though he doesn't sound racist.

Either way you shouldn't date racist people.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

rakovsky maybe posted:

Plantation owners had black girlfriends. Like several at a time

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 642 days!
If you voted for Obama and have a black girlfriend are you super-double not racist or do they cancel each-other out and people start to get suspicious like you're trying to compensate for something?

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

does she go to chimpout.com

I found chimpout after doing a googlesearch for "grape coke".
It's like entering a whole new racist dimension on that website

e: CNN comments are comparable tho

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dubsy posted:

I found chimpout after doing a googlesearch for "grape coke".
It's like entering a whole new racist dimension on that website

asinine_donkey, batwing baboon, Beneathqua Coontempt, Biddums11, Billy Club, Bull Conner, California, Chikin N Fixins, Chim Pater, Chimpcago, Chimps, Coonductor, Coonfest, cthootie, DoktorJ, Dwight Mansburden, Earl Pitts, Extra Kripsy, Fantoche, Florida Cracker, Frostbite, fungal nig infection, Ghetto Fabulous, GRIZZLY_140, hangemhigh, Ibenohambone, ihateniggersalso, JusAxeMe, kaahaa, Kaptain K, Keemosabee, Lacarpetron Jefferspin, Levi Coon, LL Coon Jig, Loxodon, manbearpig, Mayor Ray Niggins, Milo Mindbender, Mister Valance, MoGibs, monkeymanhater, Munky, Mushmouth, nickfurious, nigbgone, NiggerBeater, NiggerPie, niggersgottago, Nigger_Domis, Nigger_knocker, nignogger, Nigrarium, nigs-aren't-human, OCHonegro, Officer JIGABOO, Paco, Pale Rider, pimpout, protect the woodpile, Proud Texas White Irish, Radzyn, rebelbanjo, Reverend Golliwog, Rubberhead, sbagwell98, seriouslyhatesniggers, Sickle Cell, Southern Accent, Teh Gooky, The Whip, theshack, The_Engineer, Trayboon, Trousersnake, UrbanSlayer, White is beautiful, YTGSD

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

rakovsky maybe posted:

She told me her mom would hit her if she used "ebonic"-type talk. What should I do?

bait her into talking ebonics, then start filming them while yelling WORLDSTAR, owning them both immensely in the process

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Beneathqua Coontempt,

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

rakovsky maybe posted:

I don't know. She likes watching youtube videos of really "ghetto" people getting themselves hurt or embarrassed or acting stupid. It all strikes me as kind of minstrelsy. Like obviously it would be unacceptable if she were white... But she's not.

To be fair, I enjoy those videos too. Also ones involving rednecks or drunk college kids hurting themselves.

OP, I'm starting to think you're just a pathetic little bitch who doesn't deserve a black girlfriend.

I'll buy her off you take her off your hands, though.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

mookface posted:

Plantation owners had black girlfriends. Like several at a time

sounds good, sign me up

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

If you change her voice to Chris Rock's voice in your head, this becomes funnier

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
was that supposed to be comedy?

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

asinine_donkey, batwing baboon, Beneathqua Coontempt, Biddums11, Billy Club, Bull Conner, California, Chikin N Fixins, Chim Pater, Chimpcago, Chimps, Coonductor, Coonfest, cthootie, DoktorJ, Dwight Mansburden, Earl Pitts, Extra Kripsy, Fantoche, Florida Cracker, Frostbite, fungal nig infection, Ghetto Fabulous, GRIZZLY_140, hangemhigh, Ibenohambone, ihateniggersalso, JusAxeMe, kaahaa, Kaptain K, Keemosabee, Lacarpetron Jefferspin, Levi Coon, LL Coon Jig, Loxodon, manbearpig, Mayor Ray Niggins, Milo Mindbender, Mister Valance, MoGibs, monkeymanhater, Munky, Mushmouth, nickfurious, nigbgone, NiggerBeater, NiggerPie, niggersgottago, Nigger_Domis, Nigger_knocker, nignogger, Nigrarium, nigs-aren't-human, OCHonegro, Officer JIGABOO, Paco, Pale Rider, pimpout, protect the woodpile, Proud Texas White Irish, Radzyn, rebelbanjo, Reverend Golliwog, Rubberhead, sbagwell98, seriouslyhatesniggers, Sickle Cell, Southern Accent, Teh Gooky, The Whip, theshack, The_Engineer, Trayboon, Trousersnake, UrbanSlayer, White is beautiful, YTGSD

this is one of the rare times I feel bad for laughing at something on the internet because these people are SERIOUS (and terrible)

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cesar Cedeno posted:

mookface posted:

How long mine has gotten loving ridiculous I haven't had a haircut in a year and a half

OMG me too, we should do a spa/salon combo thing before shopping. I was thinking of maybe getting bangs again, I don't know, I always think I want my bangs back but I'm afraid ppl will think I'm trying to copy Zooey and I'm not! Thinking of getting it dyed dark espresso again, between the ocean & the sun the summer had been murder on my hair but maybe I'll go with something dramatic. Holy poo poo you guys, I've got a great idea. After shopping lets go back to my house and I got two words for you: gang bang frozen margaritas!

Also, everybody stop being racist itt

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

rakovsky maybe posted:

Against other black people. I tried to explain how systemic institutional racism works to her but she just insists that black people don't know how to raise their kids. She told me her mom would hit her if she used "ebonic"-type talk. What should I do?

Put a collar on her and have degrading sex where you call her a friend of the family whore.

Conrinue explaining the errors of racism and patriarchy to her in your spare time.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

If you change her voice to Chris Rock's voice in your head, this becomes funnier

i have the weirdest boner right now

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Kombotron posted:

Put a collar on her and have degrading sex where you call her a friend of the family whore.

Conrinue explaining the errors of racism and patriarchy to her in your spare time.

don't forget to do this while working in one of the most suspect sectors wrt child labor

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

if a jew hates jews, can he as a jew really be jew-hating? like, he is a jew himself, so hating jews would include him as a jew. so he can never really be jew-hating. he is not an anti-semite.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

The Brown Menace posted:

don't forget to do this while working in one of the most suspect sectors wrt child labor

first and foremost its important to move to a 90% white neighborhood just to make sure your local taxes don't go to "those people" but also complain about republicans leaving detroit and leaving it to rot obvs

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I always think I want my bangs back but I'm afraid ppl will think I'm trying to copy Zooey and I'm not!

Thinking of getting it dyed dark espresso again

yeah, you're trying to copy zooey. you need to face up to the fact that you'll never be adorkable

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

OMG me too, we should do a spa/salon combo thing before shopping. I was thinking of maybe getting bangs again, I don't know, I always think I want my bangs back but I'm afraid ppl will think I'm trying to copy Zooey and I'm not! Thinking of getting it dyed dark espresso again, between the ocean & the sun the summer had been murder on my hair but maybe I'll go with something dramatic. Holy poo poo you guys, I've got a great idea. After shopping lets go back to my house and I got two words for you: gang bang frozen margaritas!

Also, everybody stop being racist itt

I had assumed you were a feisty redhead. Also, one vote for pina Klonopins instead of margaritas.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

appletinis and vicodin

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i never learned to drink on pills

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

what's wrong with copying zooey?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
You can't mix alcohol and Vicodin, you'll throw up AND damage your liver.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

every junkie i've ever known who ate 80s like candy drank like a fuckin fish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Junkies have all the best lifehacks IMO

• Locked thread