Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Top, top thread title imo.

How bad have Atletico been picked apart? They've lost a bunch of players but some people say they were all poo poo. Obviously Costa, Courtois and Felipe are big losses (Costa less thanks to Mandzukic), but what about the rest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Casillas owns and hes gonna own today, hope suarez bites someone

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol benzema

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
what a thug, that messi

also a tax cheat

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Hegay posted:

CMON BENZEMA FFS YOU STIPID FUCLK

lol hes so bad

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
neymar is the worst

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao neymar sucks

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Hegay posted:

are you ready for chicharito scoring some sick goals?? i am.

if chicharito had started madrid would be up 2-1. fact.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol at barca being too busy crowding the ref to notice a quick free kick

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
best in the world right there

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
marcelo owns, wrestle neymar to the ground and then take a poo poo on his head all day

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

mackintosh posted:

there's no defending at all, gently caress me

this isnt the ched evans thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

African AIDS cum posted:

Studied abroad for a bit, in seville for like 2 weeks with my community college, big barça fan here, first thing i did when i got home was learned the alt code for the ç, i know it like the back of my hand. mes que un club, all that stuff, i know it and i post it.

i copy and paste the c from wikipedia every time personally

• Locked thread