Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
Nice OP. Big Barcelona Plastic checking in here.

Also Smeef you're just a big a plastic as the rest of us so don't even start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I'm a Barca fan.

Welcome friend.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Brony Car posted:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/europe/article4166113.ece

According to the Times, La Liga is close to adopting a collective revenue model for television revenues. I think that's a good thing and am surprised it's even a remote possibility.

Since the Times has a paywall, have a free site link about it too:

http://soccerlens.com/barcelona-and-real-madrid-to-team-up-to-make-la-liga-the-new-premier-league/148209/

This is really encouraging news.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Can't wait till James Rodriguez shows up to the Real locker room all excited to start training and Arbeloa, Carvajal, Illarramendi and the rest of the shitcloggers nobody cares about are already doing their gay rear end runs and he tries to join them but Ronaldo stops him and pulls him into a dark room, Sergio Ramos, Bale and Kroos already getting their sweat on with the real heavy weights they've been hiding, Pepe sticking a needle up his arm just smiles at the boy. James is looking at this all unsure and doubtful, this isn't how they used to do it in France but Ronaldo just winks and tells him "You can spot me" and he knows it's on, no way back from this....drat is it hot in here?? i'm sweating

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
Deulofeu is a lazy little gently caress who will never make it because he relies on pure skill.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Duncan Sperguson posted:

Yeah so you should definitely give up on players that are doing suboptimal things in the U19s because they'll never be able to be trained out of it, you're a loving idiot

This seems a bit harsh. I think the biggest problem is he has had years and years to learn to play the way Barcelona want him to. They want forwards to defend once they've lost the ball and to pass first dribble next. Deulofeu seems unwilling to play this way. He is very talented but doesn't fit the system. I'm not sure why it makes you so angry that Barcelona don't want him.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Byolante posted:

He would have more of a chance of playing the'barcelona way' if they hadn't decided to just loan him out to whoever would take him. Its yet more comically terrible mismanagement which exemplifies modern day barcelona.

Nah, Deulofeu is not a case of terrible mismanagement. He's not good enough to play for them. There are plenty of examples of modern day Barcelona doing retarded things, this isn't one of them.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Duncan Sperguson posted:

Barcelona's problem is that they don't think Deulofeu is the type of player they want him to be and yet rather than work with him they're fobbing him off in his formative years to whatever club will take him and praying they do the job for them. This is the Chelsea strategy of youth development and they will definitely just end up selling Deulofeu in the next couple years if this carries on, which would be a mistake because he's incredibly talented. It's almost as if they're forgetting he's still only 20.

It's almost like you're forgetting they've been working with him for like 7 ears already and he won't change. You're also forgetting there are lots of other incredibly talented players at Barcelona that do play the way they want already.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Hegay posted:

I don't think it's possible to be more wrong

He's completely right though.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
It amazes me that you people think that making the conscious decision to chase the ball after you lose it has anything to do with developing as a player or maturing.

He's lazy. That's not something that at 20 you suddenly mature enough to learn. He relies on skill because he's a lazy little gently caress. He doesn't play defense because he's a primadonna. He walks all the time because he doesn't think he needs to run.

These aren't issues that he will learn by getting older and more experience.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

El Hefe posted:

drat Messi is so good I love this kid

He might turn out decent.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
Barcelona will win the league this year.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Weaponized Cum posted:

this game sure is boring as hell

It's good nap fodder

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

€117 million OP imagine what you could buy with that money haha what a fail player and club

Yeah they could buy Suarez for that I bet.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

it's like every barca fan is tarbrush....hell on earth

I think what we can all learn from this is that Barcelona will win the league.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

mackintosh posted:

I really like this game

Hegay posted:

HOLY poo poo THAT MOVE FROM BALE HAHAHA I LOVE THE ALPHA BOYS IN PINK

lol

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
That goal was all Busquets.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
And that all Messi.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
Looks like Neymar was the best buy after all. 2 goals. What a player for the juggernaut that is Barcelona.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Polidoro posted:

And he only cost two hundred million dollars.

Absolute bargain.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Hegay posted:

we won 8-2 i dont think theres any need for an analysis of the game because we're the greatest team in existence and thassa fact

lol can we get a league table please

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
Neymar looks so much better than he did last year. What a great value for the money he was.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
That red seemed a bit harsh.

And karma with the missed penalty lol

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

El Hefe posted:

Mathieu is so bad

Just play Pique

I think he's doing just fine. What makes you say he's bad? He had the one missed clear but that happens.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
Obviously this result will never hold, but either way.

L

O

L

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Two hat-tricks in a row for Ronaldo, simply amazing. Are there still people who think Messi is better apart from dumb Barca plastics? I don't think so and lol if there are. He's a god, the god of football and Olympus is his home, next to swole rear end Ares and that sexy bitch Aphrodite.

Anyone can make a penalty :rolleyes:

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

African AIDS cum posted:

Saw a thing in the paper about la elche league, didn't know they had such a big supporter group out here in the US

:ughh:

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
Every match counts

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
Can't say that I'm surprised that Ronaldo fans are forever consumed with who's considered the best in the world. It's a lot like their idol Ronaldo, only worried about silly individual statistics and perceptions of himself while Messi is content to help his team be at the top of the league with no concern about his individual accolades.

It's one of the many obvious reasons Barcelona will walk the league this year.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Maybe if you hadn't spent €117 million on Neymar you would have enough money to buy a quality defender. Makes you think.

Worth every penny, and now they have 5 quality central defenders. Top squad management imo.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

El Hefe posted:

Pique went to poo poo right after Spain won the world cup, he was pretty good before then but it seems Shakira sucked all the talent out of him.

Yeah I think he's more interested in being Mr. Shakira than a good player these days.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
Another dominating Barcelona performance and more consistent work by Messi and Neymar. Still the best defense in La Liga too. What a team.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Oh yeah, Ronaldo is a great wingman in the club for sure. You can just tell. Pepe and Marcelo having no luck on the dancefloor, those ugly looking Mother Fuckers trying to grind on the beautiful ladies and they just back off, don't want nothing to do with them, my man Cristiano sees this and immediately stops talking to his fans which he does all the time and goes and breaks the ice with the girls with his killer smile and lets them know what great guys his friends are and how he wouldn't score all those goals if those guys weren't covering for him. I've never witnessed it myself but I mean, you can just tell what type of guy he is. Unbelievable charisma, getting his buddies laid on the regular while taking nothing for himself. Not only a better player than Messi or Neymar, but also a better man, that's what life is all about.

lol

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

I think he's a bit desperate tbh, he sees the goal difference between himself and Ronaldo (Ron has 15 in 7 matches, Messi has 7 in 8 matches in the league) and can probably once again feel the Ballon d'Or flying away from his reach, and he's trying desperately to grasp it with his little midget fingers but it gets further and further away. Just speculating here, but looking at his recent nervousness he's probably been having nightmares where he forgot his suit and shows up naked to the awards show and everyone points at his small hosed up dick and all he sees is Ronaldo laughing at him and hell, I can't blame him, gotta admit Cristiano also shows up in my dreams once in a while.

lol

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
I heard there was a game today.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
Maybe we could talk about soccer. That would be p cool.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

El Hefe posted:

Phwoar Pique what a player

lol

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Byolante posted:

Barcelona were straight up running a child trafficing ring and are claiming they are the victim, I love it

lol

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

El Hefe posted:

HOLY loving SHITT!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.marca.com/2015/01/05/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1420471357.html

Barca has fired Zubizarreta

hoooooooooooolllllllyyyyyyyyyyy sssshiiiiiiiittttttttttt

finally

now to wait for the rest of the board to quit

This is the best news in years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Byolante posted:

I am just popping in to say thanks barcelona for practically giving us Bojan. He is a great player you ruined but he is finding form again

Lol you're such a loving retard

• Locked thread