Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I tried a coconut a four loko once and yea it wasn't v good i dumped it in the sink

why is it so popular and all the dudes on the streets downtown always rave about it, this is an information request

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
The changed the formula, dawger. It used to be straight crack til Obama made them take all the caffeine out. Tasted pretty bad but got you wildin. Kind of a speedball thing. Crossfadin.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I used to drink four lokos because I could get pretty loving slammed and ready to party on just one.

Of course it was like 800 calories :smith: and full of unregulated garbage that made me poo poo pond scum out my rear end in a top hat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If you pour it in your sink, it probably gets rid of a couple of pieces of rust in there or something. They're raving about that.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Your loko dealer will get busted! Naughty caffeine pusher!

http://www.wric.com/Global/story.asp?S=13723115

doo doo guy
Jan 2, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlytV66OI4o

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Its bull poo poo now

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
weren't four lokos basically a less alcoholic version of red bull and vodka?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Four Loko was like a canned version of a Jagerbomb? Bitch please.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Theophany posted:

Four Loko was like a canned version of a Jagerbomb? Bitch please.

No man.
One sip of Four Loko will dilate your pupils 200%, increase your heart rate 213%, make your skin flush, and increase sweating by 454%. Also you'll immediately start getting the caffeine shits.
There's no way somebody could finish an entire can without dying of a heart attack so violent their heart explodes through their skull.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

four loko was good for like a year before the revenuers shut that poo poo down

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

there's nothing to talk about. it used to be fun and cool and then some retard college kids died from it and now it''s bad

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

stratdax posted:

No man.
One sip of Four Loko will dilate your pupils 200%, increase your heart rate 213%, make your skin flush, and increase sweating by 454%. Also you'll immediately start getting the caffeine shits.
There's no way somebody could finish an entire can without dying of a heart attack so violent their heart explodes through their skull.

Consider me sold, sir. I love the caffeine shits.

Holy John
Apr 21, 2008
four lokos kill skinny white bitches hth

illestG
Oct 8, 2009

i'm goin loko fo dem lokos

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
my cousin still has some original cans before they changed

do we drink them or sell them for mad :tenbux: :cool:

TheScuta 6.66
May 10, 2005
Don't rip me off.

stratdax posted:

No man.

I have finished 2 cans to myself before, dont remember much more of that night. I was around 225lbs with an above average tolerance though.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

pfs Write posted:

my cousin still has some original cans before they changed

do we drink them or sell them for mad :tenbux: :cool:

Did you miss the link about the guy busted for selling it?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i once drank four of these things while also snorting adderall and i ended up taking apart a washing machine in an alley with a giant piece of rebar, just bashing it and yelling and bashing.

this was when they still had caffeine in them and got you all ripped up and stoked to do something dumb

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2dS1RuKJLY

i miss OG 4lokes. RIP
sparks too

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I drank a 4 loko before theyc hanged the formula

p. bad decision on my part

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Did you miss the link about the guy busted for selling it?

whoa

i did

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

i had an ex that would only drink 4loko. She had to drink it because "i'm too tolerant of alcohol" she got halfway through the 12% can and couldn't walk on her own.

She also threw the can at me because she had the crazies. You ever have a can of 4loko explode in your room? it smells the worst.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
why does anyone pretend a 4 loko isnt just a big can of jagerbombs

liek if you want the 4 loko effect then mix some vodka & red bull

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

unlimited shrimp posted:

malt liquor and amphetamines would be a more authentic experience imo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

unlimited shrimp posted:

Probably would be more accurate if it also included one of those 5 Hour Energy things.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

jarvis cocker posted:

malt liquor and amphetamines would be a more authentic experience imo

also a thing my ex did.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Len posted:

also a thing my ex did.

party hard

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
it was good and now it sucks

like lots of things

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
I will never forget the golden age. The beautiful few months when 4loko was carried at every duane reade at 2 dollars a can.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My ex would just drink a lot of wine and then end up crying.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
2008 called and it wants its thread back op.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

I got through half of one once and my heart wanted to quit. Thats about it.

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
FOUR LOKO
Ingredients:
LOKO
LOKO
LOKO
LOKO

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

don't drink 4loko

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I buy the fruit punch and watermelon flavors, then drop about three shots of vodka in them, just for a few extra Lokos.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

real four loko was awesome, reformulated "adults need to be treated like children -The FDA" four loko is godawful poo poo

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
they robbed us of so many similar beverages.... joose, tilt, sparks....

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

MrQwerty posted:

real four loko was awesome, reformulated "adults need to be treated like children -The FDA" four loko is godawful poo poo

let's be honest. no adults were drinking it. idiot college students were drinking it and they have proven time and time again they still need to be treated like children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

yeah i never had any interest in those past the age of 21 but from 17-20 i used to get wicked ripped and wreck poo poo on 4loko. it mixes well with other drugs

the orange one tasted exactly like tang

• Locked thread