Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kaytwo posted:

You're right, Avatar's plot & political overtones were totally original. I didn't mean to trigger you.

lol nobody cared about the plot to avatar go pretend to like casablanca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

Robo Reagan posted:

nobody cared about the plot to avatar

:ughh:

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
It seemed pretty funny at the time when Jeremy Irons was in the dungeons and dragons movie, but being in this kind of thing these days is a perfectly legitimate thing for a reputable acting person.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
hey guys I know we produce some of the best CGI work in the world but lets just do a live action film instead lol!

*eats own diarrhoea poo poo*

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

I hope the movie is about a carpenter in north italy in the 1500's that gets drafted and has to make siege towers and ladders and poo poo.

Movie ends with him dying of dysentry praying to god.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Depending on the event they choose to use for the movie this could be good or, much more likely, very very bad.

Can't be as bad as The Last Airbender, though. That's gotta count for something.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Crazyeyes posted:

Depending on the event they choose to use for the movie this could be good or, much more likely, very very bad.

Can't be as bad as The Last Airbender, though. That's gotta count for something.

Its Hollywood so they're going to make a Warcraft movie for people who've never heard of Warcraft before. It'll probably be the First War.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
Look at that spacing

W A R C R A F T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Moola posted:

hey guys I know we produce some of the best CGI work in the world but lets just do a live action film instead lol!

*eats own diarrhoea poo poo*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FO0ejHT3tE

yeah stunning

• Locked thread