Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

quote:

It's nothing to "whoop whoop" about : The ongoing sexual harassment lawsuit against horrorcore hip-hop act Insane Clown Posse just got a lot more disgusting, and it involves a glass sex toy reportedly owned by Kid Rock. Attorneys for the group's former publicist, Andrea Pellegrini, have subpoenaed the rocker to produce the item as court evidence, Detroit Free Press reports.

Gathering of the Juggalos 2013 – Pictures

The subpoena states that "Dirty Dan" Diamond, a former employee of ICP's label Psychopathic Records, gave the item to Kid Rock after a failed attempt at passing it along to Pellegrini. According to a press release from the publicist's attorneys, Diamond admitted under oath to this disturbing gesture on Friday during his deposition in Las Vegas; he reportedly tried to give Pellegrini the glass phallus after learning she was single. Kid Rock (real name Robert James Ritchie) has 14 days to produce the item in court; both the singer and his manager, Lee Trink, were unavailable for comment for the Free Press as of Tuesday evening.

Pellegrini, a three-year employee with Psychopathic Records, filed the suit in September 2013, alleging "wrongful termination, harassment, retaliation and infliction of emotional distress" against ICP (Joseph "Violent J" Bruce and Joseph "Shaggy 2 Dope" Utsler), Psychopathic Records and the group's manager, William Dale. (She also described her time at the 2012 Gathering of the Juggalos festival as "a living hell.") According to the Free Press, an attorney for ICP denied the allegations last year.

In other Juggalo-related news: Last month, a Detroit federal judge dimissed ICP's lawsuit that hoped to erase an FBI report describing their fans, the Juggalos, as a "gang." But the group is planning to appeal the decision, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/kid-rock-subpoenaed-to-produce-glass-sex-toy-in-icp-trial-20140723#ixzz38MJr5l38
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

lol gently caress Detroit so hard. All we need is Guy Fieri to get involved and we'll have a real shitlord extravaganza.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...campaign=buffer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
chick doesnt want the dild so i guess ill just give it to that kid rock guy, he collects all the dilds

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
bawitdaba

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
KR's son went to a private school with my cousin ~toucha faaaame~

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I guess the guy was on the right track, I mean when I think useless cock, I think Kid Rock.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Harime Nui posted:

KR's son went to a private school with my cousin ~toucha faaaame~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yazr8JkazmE

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
kid rock produce the dildo

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I like that the only time I've ever met real Michiganders they terrified the poo poo out of me

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I mean ones I wasn't related to

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Harime Nui posted:

I like that the only time I've ever met real Michiganders they terrified the poo poo out of me

All that access to fresh water has made them strong and mean.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

BigBoss posted:

lol "fresh"

lol "water"

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
poo poo he got subpeenered

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Harime Nui posted:

I mean ones I wasn't related to

I went to Michigan twice in my childhood to visit the ones I had there that still lived there. Jesus loving Christ.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

this is really great because it means that a lawyer is going to have to say the words "Kid Rock's glass dildo" in a court of law, and maintain a straight face

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

BigBoss posted:

They sure were huge and white and drunk alright

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Kid Rock: The Dildo Gatherer.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Kukash posted:

bawitdaba

dabangdabangmeoryou'refired

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

she's not a very good publicist

MMOs & Welfare
Jan 24, 2007

by Lowtax
its probably in his butt

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
What I want to know is just how renowned of a dildo enthusiast KR must be that this guy goes straight to him with a glass dildo once the girl rejects it.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

this is really great because it means that a lawyer is going to have to say the words "Kid Rock's glass dildo" in a court of law, and maintain a straight face

Just think of the Stenographer just trying to not giggle while typing out "kid rock's dildo"

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the court recognizes this dildo as exhibit A, and the glass cock hes holding as exhibit B

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If I were kid rock, I'd get a different glass dildo and bring it there. Just sort of mess with the guy, you know, get him thinking that I'm playing at something when I'm really not.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
I, for one, am shocked that the Insane Clown Posse would behave in such an unprofessional manner towards their employees.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

how do two people qualify as a "posse"

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

SplitSoul posted:

how do two people qualify as a "posse"

They're both pretty big.

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

InFlames235 posted:

What I want to know is just how renowned of a dildo enthusiast KR must be that this guy goes straight to him with a glass dildo once the girl rejects it.

Goddamn. Makes you think.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i forgot all about kid rock thanks for nothing op

MMOs & Welfare
Jan 24, 2007

by Lowtax
a glass dildo has to bring kid rock to ICP's trial

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Kid Rock and the Great Glass Dildo, by Roald Dahl.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

In that ICP book kid rock asks rapper Esham for permission to go "country".

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
I thought Dan died

naem
May 29, 2011

Harime Nui posted:

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NOOOOORDS

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

How long is the dildo and what is its girth

This is important information that the public has a right to know

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

The Protagonist posted:

kid rock produce the dildo

Kid Rock, we're begging you, produce it. Please produce the dildo. Please.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
this has nothing to do with detroit, besides that the detroit free press wrote the article? that's some tourettes level poo poo op

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
i'm curious what happens if it breaks when you're using it

ItBurns posted:

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Dusty Baker 2 posted: