Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Method Loser posted:

I know I keep saying last post, so TOXX me on this one

Method Loser posted:

gently caress it, toxx if you want, I can afford 10 bucks

*continues posting anyway*

star wars ubermod human being, please do the needful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

iOS is clearly superior

edit: bisexual cuckoldry

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

OP is it possible your parole officer installed this on your phone?

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Its a shame he can't afford to buy his GF platinum despite his trust fund and turns to the SA barter system.

Hmmm. His girlfriend seems very supportive I don't think she would do something like installing spyware.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Squinty Applebottom posted:

Its a shame he can't afford to buy his GF platinum despite his trust fund and turns to the SA barter system.

Hmmm. His girlfriend seems very supportive I don't think she would do something like installing spyware.

so you were the guy who installed the spy app on the op's phone

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Honestly you seem like a flight risk thanks to your dual citizenship. I bet it is your parole officer.

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

I evaded detection from his assburger ridden friend but my posting has me undone. how do you edit posts.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

bitcoin bastard posted:

*continues posting anyway*

star wars ubermod human being, please do the needful

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvaTg1kd82E

Method Loser
Oct 10, 2001

Jose Oquendo posted:

Hey OP did you ever kick that heroin addiction?

yep

Honestly you seem like a flight risk thanks to your dual citizenship. I bet it is your parole officer.

Sorry, don't have one.

SInce when did I post in helldump? Yes, 3 years ago I did barter a bit, since I had no reason not to. The gently caress? You think wealthy people get wealthy by spending when they don't have to? Dumb. You dudes are retards, I'm out for realsies now. Keep on with your little circlejerk.

Method Loser fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jul 26, 2014

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

what about the coke habit?

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Method Loser posted:

SInce when did I post in helldump? Yes, 3 years ago I did barter a bit, since I had no reason not to. The gently caress? You think wealthy people get wealthy by spending when they don't have to? Dumb. You dudes are retards, I'm out for realsies now. Keep on with your little circlejerk.

Have you and your cucking girlfriend ever participated in a real circlejerk?

edit: Also calling the mods and people literally trying to help you faggots usually makes it open season for helldumping.

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Its hosed up that you got kicked out of rehab when the counselors definitely would have been open to cuckolding with your special lady.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

OP can you make an A/T about becoming wealthy while keeping a serious heroin/coke addiction? I am honestly intrigued

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Method Loser posted:

You started this thread off posting peoples emails to you.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Method Loser posted:

You know, I've seen someone make a statement and then follow it with a negative adjective as its own sentence before. It was used to make a character look like an insufferable rear end in a top hat.

Taciturn Tactician fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jul 26, 2014

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Method Loser posted:

=SInce when did I post in helldump? Yes, 3 years ago I did barter a bit, since I had no reason not to. The gently caress? You think wealthy people get wealthy by spending when they don't have to? Dumb. You dudes are retards, I'm out for realsies now. Keep on with your little circlejerk.

lol how did you get wealthy? A combination of hard work and intelligence?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

The answer was right at the first page:

Method Loser posted:

as far as I can see (IANAL)

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

Method Loser posted:

yep

Sorry, don't have one.

You're a nerd.

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY

stickyfngrdboy posted:

lol how did you get wealthy? A combination of hard work and intelligence?
What, do you think you get born into a rich family just by luck?

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Method Loser posted:

You think wealthy people get wealthy by spending when they don't have to?

Please post again so you can remind us how you got wealthy like you did in your very first post, even though it was entirely irrelevant information. I know you're still reading this.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Method Loser posted:

Thanks, but I already have really loving good lawyers.

How do you know they're really loving good? If they aren't really, it might be a good idea to get a second lawyer so you can double-team whoever you sue.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

How do you know they're really loving good? If they aren't really, it might be a good idea to get a second lawyer so you can double-team whoever you sue.
Because he's been in and out of courts, jail, and rehab for heroin addiction for the last five years and still somehow doesn't have a conservatorship with his trust.

He must have good lawyers.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

atomicthumbs posted:

Law and Order: Special Cucking Unit.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Because he's been in and out of courts, jail, and rehab for heroin addiction for the last five years and still somehow doesn't have a conservatorship with his trust.

Careful you might get sued under panamanian law for defamation of character.

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Careful you might get sued under panamanian law for defamation of character.

just don't call him pineapple face.

e: i don't recall ever seeing my avatar on a grey background before.

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jul 26, 2014

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Mr. Business posted:

You ain't even got the goddamn vocabulary to make a statement of substance, why are you in this thread?

This thread is a disaster and should be gassed.

I'm curious as to your metrics on what it is that makes a statement one of substance.

Also, your insecurities are showing. That's more of a "tumblr-thing", if you know what I mean.

Daddyo
Nov 3, 2000
Why is this thread still going?! Why hasn't it been moved into a different forum that has nothing to do with technology, since this has nothing to do with technology and everything to do with trolling?

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Good point SWSP.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Daddyo posted:

Why is this thread still going?! Why hasn't it been moved into a different forum that has nothing to do with technology, since this has nothing to do with technology and everything to do with trolling?

youre right, sorry we have sullied the good name of the inspect your gadgets subforum

will android or ios be more likely to get me laid? please answer quick im at the mall and theres some honeys hanging around outside the radio shack

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

lol this entire thing reeks of bullshit. Addicts know no bounds when it comes to justification or halfassed excuses.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
Sorry again for the off-topic post but dose anyone know if Gulfstream has an Android app?

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

lol this entire thing reeks of bullshit. Addicts know no bounds when it comes to justification or halfassed excuses.

Or, ya know, bald face lies...

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.

quote:

support@androspy.org <support@androspy.org>
1:15 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

These are not the kindest words to write a complain about something. But:
1. That you are unemployed is just your private problem
2. If you find the app on your phone it means that someone installed it there so first think about it who it was
3. The app is totally legal so you can address your letters to anyone who you want
4. Read the terms and conditions section
And finally 5. gently caress YOU

Best post in this thread.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

vapid cutlery posted:

Sorry again for the off-topic post but dose anyone know if Gulfstream has an Android app?

What's gulfstream

Method Loser
Oct 10, 2001

PuTTY riot posted:

What's gulfstream

I see we fly commercial.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I can break a man's neck with a single move and make a [b]P[/b} deece 7 figgys for every contract completed. I am having trouble uninstalling angry birds from my phone. The reason being that during my most recent SS ranked mission I had to dodge a bullet at breakneck speeds beyond even the fastest animal on earth because I could not stop having a great time launching these birds.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Method Loser posted:

I see we fly commercial.

Heh, look at these plebs flying commercial airliners. If they were an independently wealthy trust fund kid, like myself, they would have their own private jet. :smuggo:

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
Turns out the only apps Gulfstream has for their planes are on iOS. That's kind of stupid. Anyway OP why are you so abrasive

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Method Loser posted:

I see we fly commercial.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Method Loser probably doesn't fly much at all since he most likely can't leave the state as a condition of his probation.

• Locked thread