Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/algeria-loses-contact-air-algerie-jet-state-media-reports-n163731

This month just gets better and better. How normal is it to lose contact with planes?

Is this a bunch of wasted hillbillies? Or is this another attempt to get Gaza out of the headlines?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
shut the gently caress up

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Cucking Mama posted:

shut the gently caress up

tring to figure out what a birkina faso is

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
IS algerie poor? if it is their plane may have just fallen apart due to being from a poor country.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

bollig posted:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/algeria-loses-contact-air-algerie-jet-state-media-reports-n163731

This month just gets better and better. How normal is it to lose contact with planes?

Is this a bunch of wasted hillbillies? Or is this another attempt to get Gaza out of the headlines?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AeRMrZCPGk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7in-9E3ImQ

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

dontcareaboutname posted:

IS algerie poor? if it is their plane may have just fallen apart due to being from a poor country.

yes, but not so poor that this is a possibility.

:jihad: would be more likely than your hypothesis that its poverty-related, but really its more likely than anything to be some malfunction or something.

and now i have to start sending emails to relatives :smith:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Twee as gently caress posted:

yes, but not so poor that this is a possibility.

:jihad: would be more likely than your hypothesis that its poverty-related, but really its more likely than anything to be some malfunction or something.

and now i have to start sending emails to relatives :smith:

:smith: Its been a bad year for air travel.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
God is punishing us for our hubris by taking to the skies.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Ilustforponydeath posted:

God is punishing us for our hubris by taking to the skies.

like icarus, so shall we fall back to this stupid earth

oversteer
Jun 6, 2005

dontcareaboutname posted:

It was actually operated by a Spanish company, Swiftair.

So you might still be right.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

oversteer posted:

It was actually operated by a Spanish company, Swiftair.

So you might still be right.

:thurman:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fly all planes into buildings on manhattan, imo. i'd do it myself but lol if u think i can be arsed to figure out the controls

Grrr-Krishnakk
Jul 17, 2005

PUPPIES!
fly the planes into ur butte make a vrrom noise and fly them in there do it

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
so are the israelis gonna keep shooting down planes so they can keep their poo poo off the front pages and take their sweet time killing children for sport?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
gently caress the skies.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
It's gone, guys.

- Chinatown, 2014

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

woh, op. if this is a true false flag operation, that is relly messed up. have to keep an eye on this one, but it wouldnt supprise me. ppl think false flag operations just dont happen, but a brief look at history will prove them wrong every time...
nero, hirler, to name a fewto name but a few. and awisterland is the worst of the lot. will be refreshing this thred to see if there arte more updates. thx

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

"Crashes involving Malaysia Airlines alone have sent this year’s death toll in aviation disasters beyond the annual global average, according to figures from the International Air Transport Association. The downing of MH17 and March 8 disappearance of MH370 account for 537 deaths – higher than the five-year worldwide average total of 517.

A TransAsia flight also crash-landed on a Taiwanese island Wednesday, killing 48 people."

pay attention people, its real

also i meant span not swisterland

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

switserland

BUTT PIPE
Oct 11, 2012
the flight from ouagadougu to algerie went missing

yes a place with more vowels than hours of electricity a day, should have a flawless safety record

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
BBC News :

quote:

An Air Algerie flight carrying 110 passengers and six crew members disappeared from radar early on Thursday morning between Burkina Faso and Algeria. CCTV and Algerian Ennahar TV report it went down in Niger.

:eyepop:

BBC said Niger!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

maybe don't go on an airplane this year

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

or maybe do because as it's over the yearly average there's no chance it'll happen to you!

Grrr-Krishnakk
Jul 17, 2005

PUPPIES!
niger niger niger

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
lol gbs is completely back to normal. you did it goons

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

hemale in pain posted:

or maybe do because as it's over the yearly average there's no chance it'll happen to you!

Big sales at Malaysian Air! Fly to the Malays for under 500$ round trip!

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
It's aliens

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
we're all doomed

kamm
Oct 10, 2006
:)_
im 100% niger