Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Hey there, I like to post a lot, but oftentimes people will either reply to my posts or post something funny and interesting but I'll have not read it until hours after the fact. It would be a pretty bad move to derail a thread for such a personal reason, so I'll pretty much always just ignore it. Well, use this thread to try and connect with one of these people you've had a posting encounter with, and if you're lucky they might even read this thread. I hope that this thread provides a space where you feel that you've regained a lost opportunity in the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Buschmaki posted:

Hey there, I like to post a lot, but oftentimes people will either reply to my posts or post something funny and interesting but I'll have not read it until hours after the fact. It would be a pretty bad move to derail a thread for such a personal reason, so I'll pretty much always just ignore it. Well, use this thread to try and connect with one of these people you've had a posting encounter with, and if you're lucky they might even read this thread. I hope that this thread provides a space where you feel that you've regained a lost opportunity in the forums.

ur ghey

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

try and connect with my dick

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

You: black hair , light skin , Hispanic or white , black shirt or dress ,you were thin - medium, and wearing Flip flops

We passed by each other , you were busy talking with who you were with , didn't pay attention who you were with just knew she was female

I found you very beautiful

And I gotta admit you have the cutest toes walking in your flip flops (blush)

I'm a shy kind of guy , hope we can email one another

Would love a picture if you decide to reply

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Passion 4 Pop Culture - w4m

I posted about that movie, said it wasn't so bad. You had a Newbie avatar, told me to kill myself.

• Locked thread