Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
It's certainly novel but the narrative is all over the place. First you're a princess for all of two conversations. Then you're suddenly a giant snake meeting with her family. Then you're a farm girl removed from all that. Does the player perspective shift this rapidly and jarringly through the whole game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

pyroary posted:

Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback. I am looking into ways to improve the ending sequence (and to be honest, a lot of the abruptness was down to me not having enough money to afford adding more stuff). That isn't an excuse though, so I hope this game does well enough to let me do that soon.

Shame about the stretch goals you didn't reach. You'd think that with all the griping people do about stale settings/protagonists and games that emphasize combat over other types of interaction, a project like this would get more support.

Sorry to say that apart from Asha's and Tanya's storylines, the game didn't really draw me in. The brief character segments didn't leave much time to form attachments. For example, it's hard to empathize with Bhagwan looking out for his family when you never get to meet them. Still, I don't regret backing the KS and hope you'll have the opportunity to do more with this game and others.

• Locked thread