Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW
Popeye's running out of fried chicken on welfare "paycheck" day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Other black people.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Wow this is a racist thread ironic or not

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

therattle posted:

Hey OP, that's a really smart way to allow you and others to make racist posts under the guise of humour. Of only your posts and others hadn't been so lazy, lovely and unfunny you might have pulled it off. But you didn't, so it's just racism desperately pretending to be humour and failing miserably.

I didn't know the KKK was stereotyped as a butthurt nerd lol!

When is a goon going to come up in here and express his affinity for black culture and his disappointment for his fellow white brethren by mentioning he loves to eat fried chicken very much?

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
jokes about how black people smoke menthols are sobering examples of racism in america today.

-whites

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
  • turning down

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

heart disease

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Death add death to the list. Pretty sure everyone is generally afraid of dying.

Hamclam
Jan 19, 2005

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"
Being convicted of a crime they didn't commit

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW
:airquote: Routine :airquote: traffic stops.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
gay rights, women's rights, etc. :gas:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

For what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW