Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
And asked the guy that works there when the owners were getting back.

You see, the owners have an awesome dog that always hangs out out front. The dog was adopted as a feral puppy. He grew up in Idaho and lived in a pack that was attacking a farmers sheep. The dog has never been on a leash yet is very obedient. I guess he realized that being fed and loved was better than attacking sheep.
Really just an amazing dog.

Anyway, because the owners are on vacation the dog is not around and so I miss those few minutes when I show up and he is like, oh hey Waltzing, good to see you.

Well, it turns out the owners went to Palestine to visit family. So now I am really worried. Not just because of the dog, but the owner is a nice guy, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

do they accept bitcoins?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
are you thinking you ate the dog

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
That's a dog gone shame, OP

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

That's ruff, OP

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

i ask the dog he says your punk rear end bitch, op. you gonna just him talk poo poo about you?

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

what did u eat at the deli and post pictures and just for closure post pictures of sandwich poo afterwards

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
I'm currently working my way through Tesco meal deal options on my lunch breaks to find out what the combination of perfect options are. See, I like to put about half the packet of crisps in the sandwich because it adds a bit of crunch and flavour but as of yet something's always been lacking whether it's the sandwich filling or the choice of crisps. Today I tried a bacon, chicken and stuffing sandwich with a packet of beef flavour ridged crisps and that wasn't bad. The ridges in the crisps added a bit of extra crunch. I would say however that the sandwich was a little on the dry side, maybe an option with lettuce or some kind of sandwich would have been wiser but I'll keep on going anyhow. For the drink part of the meal deal I always choose a tropical fruit juice, this part goes without saying.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oh Mr. Johnny Rebeck,
How could you be so mean
We told you you'd be sorry
For inventing that machine
All the neighbors' cats and dogs
Will never more be seen
They've all been ground to sausages
In Johnny Rebeck's machine

One day the darn thing busted,
The darn thing wouldn't go
So Johnny Rebeck climbed inside
To see what made it so
His wife she had a nightmare
While walking in her sleep
She gave the crank a great big yank
And Johnny Rebeck was meat

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You know a lot of stuff about the only people on this Earth that will talk to you.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Hobohemian posted:

You know a lot of stuff about the only dog on this Earth that will talk to you.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

im pooping! posted:

what did u eat at the deli and post pictures and just for closure post pictures of sandwich poo afterwards

Turkey on ciabatta with MAYO, lettuce, tomato and avocado. And a sweet tea. It's in my stomach digesting. I can't differentiate the poo so just look in the toilet after you go and pretend it is mine. We can be like poo brothers or something.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

You never answered my question. Row like a boat or like a fight?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Waltzing Along posted:

You never answered my question. Row like a boat or like a fight?

It's, like, an acronym, R.O.W. However, its fine to pronounce it in whatever way is pleasing to u

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

gently caress the ROW posted:

It's, like, an acronym, R.O.W. However, its fine to pronounce it in whatever way is pleasing to u

Oh, ok, thanks. What is the acronym for?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

gently caress the ROW posted:

What does R.O.W. stand for?

JUST WAYNES BALLS
Jul 24, 2014
Retarded on Wednesday.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'm currently working my way through Tesco meal deal options on my lunch breaks to find out what the combination of perfect options are. See, I like to put about half the packet of crisps in the sandwich because it adds a bit of crunch and flavour but as of yet something's always been lacking whether it's the sandwich filling or the choice of crisps. Today I tried a bacon, chicken and stuffing sandwich with a packet of beef flavour ridged crisps and that wasn't bad. The ridges in the crisps added a bit of extra crunch. I would say however that the sandwich was a little on the dry side, maybe an option with lettuce or some kind of sandwich would have been wiser but I'll keep on going anyhow. For the drink part of the meal deal I always choose a tropical fruit juice, this part goes without saying.

i think this is the longest things i've read beginning to end in nu gbs thanks gypsum fantastic

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
rest of the world?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
im not sure id want to visit palestine in the last 15 years

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

i think this is the longest things i've read beginning to end in nu gbs thanks gypsum fantastic

You're welcome do you have any suggestions for future sandwich/crisp combinations? Sweet chilli crisps are always a good choice but you have to pick the right sandwich, not too spicy.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

1gnoirents posted:

im not sure id want to visit palestine in the last 15 years

I like girls, from lebanon, so that'd be cool, maybe 10 years from now

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Is a Palestinian deli like a Jewish deli?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Clochette posted:

in Israel israeli places only serve coke and palestenian places only server pepsi. not joking

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Clochette posted:

No, it's just a local grocery store with a small deli. I didn't even know the owner was Palestinian. I thought he was American of some vaguely non-white ethnicity. His wife is definitely white American. I never really thought about it until today when the shock of them being over there in this highly stressful time really struck me.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Robo Reagan posted:

in Israel israeli places only serve coke and palestenian places only server pepsi. not joking

Burn Israel to the ground and push everyone into the sea.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
How is the deli's corned beef or beef pastrami?

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Don't worry op, since he owns a deli he must be a jew, and the IDF won't hurt him :) .

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

:gas:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I wish my neighbors would go to Palestine/fly Malaysian Air and take their god damned barking hellhounds with them

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My local deli has deals on $5 footlongs I'm sure you've never heard of them.
Well toodles.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

Robo Reagan posted:

hosed up if true

i mean i was on the fence before about which side to support but they just made my decision for me

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

*in middle eastern voice* you kick my dog :D

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference
Don't worry, an alternate history version of you will show up and everything will be cool.

♫I'm walkin' on sunshine... whoo ooooh♫

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Palestinian deli?

I hope you order the Hamastrami some time. They put chillis in but they're weaker than jalapenos

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Big Beef City posted:

My local deli has deals on $5 footlongs I'm sure you've never heard of them.
Well toodles.

Same. Beats my local deli bc my sandwich doesn't cost a buttload.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Local delis are nice. Hope your deli people come back safe and sound with dog in toe.

• Locked thread