Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marxismftw
Apr 16, 2010

for the love of god they need to allow multiple waypoints

Been playing this game a lot with friends and really enjoying it. Having 4 people doing point to point races and just crisscrossing the US 7-15 miles at a time, then resetting, and racing to the next most interesting thing is really quite fun. Some of the mountain pass roads would really benefit from allowing multiple waypoints though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marxismftw
Apr 16, 2010

BobbyBaudoin posted:

Anyone finding it weird how this has 300+ positive ratings on steam but everyone seems to agree that the beta was really bad?

Considering I don't own a Xbox one, I was wishing for The Crew to cover my need for a open world racing game but this really doesn't look like it will be any good.

The beta was actually really fun; goons are whinners.

• Locked thread