Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
This game is all over the loving place. :psyduck:

The endless tutorials really didn't need to be there, and the driving for the first hour or so of the game was terrible. It just felt so amateur in every way, with Yodzilla's example of the Zoe head being the worst for me.

Then I decided to say gently caress it, and left Detroit for Seattle, and suddenly the game got 1000% better. I picked up a Dirt car which made the handling feel like other driving games, and used that to get me across the Mountains. I eventually picked up a Perf car, and fiddled with the controls like Extra suggested, and now I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Going from Midwestern Plains to Snowy Mountains to whatever the West Coast is actually felt kind of neat.

If the story can be suitably dumb in a Fast and Furious style way, and it makes use of all it's major cities properly, I could see it being worth the asking price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread