Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

I've put a few hours into the beta this week and I think it's grown on me. I really wasn't feeling the handling at all all throughout the tutorial but once I got a few upgrades I started to enjoy everything a lot more. Replacing the bland radio in game with some spotify play lists and just driving across the country is pretty fun and relaxing in a euro truck simulator kinda way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

I think I'll probably end up getting the game in Nov just as a cool cruising simulator. The last two need for speed games didn't really do it for me so this will hopefully fill that arcade-y driving niche for me.

municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

I picked this up today after enjoying the beta on PC. Add me if you want to do some crew stuff.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961509046

Uplay: RuhhRohh

municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

I'm really enjoying this game so far. I've just made it to Chicago after taking a little detour to NYC to get my dirt spec. I like just playing some of my own music and turning the radio off while I cruise around and so whatever challenges/missions I come across.

municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

The gridlock in the dc area is absolutely true to life and it is just as fun to virtually drive in.

• Locked thread