Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Him name hopkins green frog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
hopkins does not look too thrilled

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
make a video of yourself shouting at it and calling it a "dumb gay baby frog loser"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I hope he lives a long life op. :)

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
So who we frogging next?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
:frogout:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Lawman 0 posted:

I hope he lives a long life op. :)

Just waiting for him to get old enough for a good ol fashion frog dog.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Looks like fresh rear end water, probably should have let it cycle for a few weeks before you add an infant amphibian but gently caress it he'll be fine

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

insert it in to your urethra, they like it there

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

AceClown posted:

insert it in to your urethra, they like it there

This is bad advice. Whilst true, AceClown neglected to mention that they like it there SO much that getting them to leave is harder than it is for a goon to get laid.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

interwhat posted:

Looks like fresh rear end water, probably should have let it cycle for a few weeks before you add an infant amphibian but gently caress it he'll be fine

Water was actually cycled and treated before hopkin insertion.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i heard that girls in your town call you tadpole, op

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

LifeSizePotato posted:

i heard that girls in your town call you tadpole, op

Only if they wanna get laid.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This is my girlfriends frog. Him name dumb loving tank slimier upper.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
one day it will be a very charming prince who will then go on to be king of all mankind

all hail the king

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
If anyone wants some tadpoles I got a whole mess of them you can have free of charge. Godless frogs won't stop loving in my pond, every night croaking motionless orgies, babies froggies clogging up the waterfall. Slimy, stinking, soulless perverts endlessly pumping out spawn to start the cycle of non-sentient fucksport anew.

e: you must accept a minimum of 1000 tadpoles

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
thought thread was about french canadians voted 1

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Frogs are cute

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i have eaten frog, it wasn't very good

mostly tasted like garlic, because it was drenched in garlics lol

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
jimson eat the frogs

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Police Automaton posted:

jimson eat the frogs

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
if you decide you don't want it you can still legally kill it (if you aren't southern)

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

What type of frog is it

or is this one of those axolotls

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Dely Apple posted:

What type of frog is it

or is this one of those axolotls

Bullfrog him name hopkin green frog

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Looked like a plastic bag tbh

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

There are all these rear end in a top hat toads in my neighborhood, they hide all day and then at night when you go to your car they're in your lawn hanging out and partying or something

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
human being tadpole trapped by plastic bag

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Dely Apple posted:

There are all these rear end in a top hat toads in my neighborhood, they hide all day and then at night when you go to your car they're in your lawn hanging out and partying or something

so what you're saying is

you get cucktoaded?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If anyone wants some tadpoles I got a whole mess of them you can have free of charge. Godless frogs won't stop loving in my pond, every night croaking motionless orgies, babies froggies clogging up the waterfall. Slimy, stinking, soulless perverts endlessly pumping out spawn to start the cycle of non-sentient fucksport anew.

e: you must accept a minimum of 1000 tadpoles

I will take three trashbags of these 'poles.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This is now the official GBS pet thread This is scout. He is a handsome hunter of belly rubs.

This is Tyranasaurus rex. I call him Mistah T he pities the fool.

MMOs & Welfare
Jan 24, 2007

by Lowtax
more like a 'tardpole, OP

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

MMOs & Welfare posted:

more like a 'tardpole, OP

genial jape, MMOs & Welfare

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Less cats, more frogs.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

thats a cute tadpole op

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Jimson posted:

This is Tyranasaurus rex. I call him Mistah T he pities the fool.

OP, get your poo poo together. We came here for tadpoles & possibly frogs. Don't draw us in just to spring this cat bullshit on us. Focus in, rear end in a top hat.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

"In otherwords, GBS."

Also OP I had that same red fake rock thing in a 10 gallon kit that had the same kind of lights on it that you have, possibly we are the same person living dual lives at different times in different locations???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

your tadpole looks like a retard

• Locked thread