Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
this is a safe zone for calling women or men whores, sluts and philanderers

talk here about how your ex girlfriends have slept with 300 guys since they broke up with you while being virgins before they dated you

vent about your wife's promiscuous past which in polite company you laughingly pass off as her being a 'bit wild' when she was young while you die inside

it's all okay in here

Neurosis fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jul 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i'm a virgin

Hoedown Throwdown
Mar 30, 2004
Ich esse Scheiße
uhh

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
You know who did some pretty good disco-funk songs is Jamiroquai.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

either you vent about it or you become a cuckold fetishist who has a beer while a big black guy from the ghetto bangs your wife while wearing nba gear take your pick

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like sluts

sluts are good

sloots

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fuckign sluts. how shamefle

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
im gay

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a shameful display

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i said this b4 but i was rooming with this borderline chick who would go out and gently caress random dudes like once a week then come home and gently caress me. i literally used my wiener shape like its theorized function would be which if you didnt know was as a scoop that pulled out other dudes sperm.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
:biotruths: i believe it

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

EA Sports posted:

i said this b4 but i was rooming with this borderline chick who would go out and gently caress random dudes like once a week then come home and gently caress me. i literally used my wiener shape like its theorized function would be which if you didnt know was as a scoop that pulled out other dudes sperm.

What did you do with the sperm that you pulled out with your dick

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Corey Plumper posted:

What did you do with the sperm that you pulled out with your dick

eat it obv

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Everyone should slut it up as much as possible, that's my recommendation.

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
why you no like sex OP?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

BlueChocolate posted:

why you no like sex OP?

i like girls with a small number of sexual partners because they can't tell what an incredibly small penis i have

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sluts are the best type of person because they will have sex with you for free. Whore are the second best type because they'll have sex with you for money. Unless you're a poor they're only negligibly different in how awesome they are. Sluts/Whores for president, I say.

naem
May 29, 2011

I have a nine inch long penizs

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

naem posted:

I have a nine inch long penizs

u have posted about this before and i won't believe u until u get drunk and post pics k

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My wife was a huge slut but so was I but in a guy so it doesnt count how do I justify this rage

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Sexual promiscuity is hosed up and worthy of scorn.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

hemophilia posted:

Sexual promiscuity is hosed up and worthy of scorn.

agreed. i hate sex, and it is NOT because i've never had any

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

sex is 4 loser bad people without life

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Dwight Evans posted:

sex is good but sluts aren't. this is some really hard, and definitely new, ideas on the issue

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

once i knew this girl that was still friends with and had sex with her ex.

so what im saying is he wasn't her ex

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
let N = yall in this thread

say i marry each one of you and have you cucked once by each other goon in the thread

that should add up to N^2 lays for me and N lays, N-1 cucks, and 1 divorce for each of you

check my math pls i haven't taken slutistical analysis yet

e: ran a quick set of paternity probability scenarios but they all seem to favor the goon with the most money :confused:

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Jul 25, 2014

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

whoflungpoop posted:

let N = yall in this thread

say i marry each one of you and have you cucked once by each other goon in the thread

that should add up to N^2 lays for me and N lays, N-1 cucks, and 1 divorce for each of you

check my math pls i haven't taken slutistical analysis yet

e: ran a quick set of paternity probability scenarios but they all seem to favor the goon with the most money :confused:
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pubs/paper277.pdf

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

Dwight Evans posted:

yeah sex is pretty disgusting, you poop and pee out of those things

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
having sex with no one is weird having sex with some people is okay having sex with everyone is bad

the truth is somewhere in the middle

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

BlueChocolate posted:

yeah sex is pretty disgusting, you poop and pee out of those things

i poop cum out of my weiner then i fart pee out of my butt while im f*ckin a b*tch i guess u could say im a dirty dog

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

wow that really puts things into perspective

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

EA Sports posted:

did you wear one of those "cat condoms" that has those hardened penile spines to assist?

if so i think you're a furry

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Neurosis posted:

having sex with no one is weird having sex with some people is okay having sex with everyone is bad

the truth is somewhere in the middle

Disturbing other relationships for your libido makes you an rear end in a top hat, imo.

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
its funny that "slut shaming" is a "bad word" if you listen to tumblr SJWs, but i mean really, being a slut IS a shameful thing, soooo... what's wrong with slut shaming exactly?

then again most of the people who i would identify as a "slut" have a totally broken worldview, have unprotected sex with multiple guys while lying to all of them, have kids without knowing who the baby daddies are, have pitiful one night stands with strangers because they're lonely/want approval etc.

whereas in the eyes of people who normally use the phrase, "sluts" are probably just like... girls who have sex out of wedlock, maybe with multiple partners, and actually really enjoy it, lol. they are beautiful angels as far as i am concerned and instead, we should kill all religious people

Corvus corone
Oct 14, 2012
i am a girl and i have had sex with at least 4,000 guys shame me pls

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i had sex with a ghost once

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Corvus corone posted:

i am a girl and i have had sex with at least 4,000 guys shame me pls

supposing you started at 16 how old r u

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

I had s3x with a parking meter ama

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

AE-35 Unit posted:

bet you pinched every penny he had in the negotiations, slut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

AE-35 Unit posted:

do you pick your dick in the coin slot, the credit card slot, or the ticket slot

• Locked thread