Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Today, I hope you do your best. I'm not going to ask what you're eating for breakfast because that's very personal, but please enjoy it as a good breakfast can jumpstart the beginning of your day. Some sort of juice or caffeinated drink can always help in the morning as well. And please don't discount just eating a piece of fruit and a nice tall glass of water. A healthy start to the day will make your body feel great. I believe a great day starts with a good breakfast so just relax and eat some good food. I hope all my fellow goons agree to do their best to lead a fulfilling day today as well. Let's all do our best, to have a great day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

Today, I hope you do your best. I'm not going to ask what you're eating for breakfast because that's very personal, but please enjoy it as a good breakfast can jumpstart the beginning of your day. Some sort of juice or caffeinated drink can always help in the morning as well. And please don't discount just eating a piece of fruit and a nice tall glass of water. A healthy start to the day will make your body feel great. I believe a great day starts with a good breakfast so just relax and eat some good food. I hope all my fellow goons agree to do their best to lead a fulfilling day today as well. Let's all do our best, to have a great day!

i haven't even gone to bed yet you loving dork

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

breakfast is overrated and makes you hungrier throughout the day. if you eat before 11 AM you may as well bend over for big food.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

bunky posted:

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

thanks op, i've already had breakfast.I'm not big on solid foods in the morning, so I usually chug a protein shake with some oatmeal blended in.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
I'm going to have Captain Crunch Donut Cereal for breakfast, because I'm a giant child, but it will give me the energy I need to do some serious lifts at the gym later.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

bunky posted:

Yeah I think this thread will be my summons to bed though.
I dunno what I'll eat tomorrow for breakfast. Orange Juice for drink n I dunno, eggs maybe?

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Al Borland posted:

Yeah I think this thread will be my summons to bed though.
I dunno what I'll eat tomorrow for breakfast. Orange Juice for drink n I dunno, eggs maybe?

I feel like you need some oatmeal maybe

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I had coffee n oatmeal n apricot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Real hurthling! posted: