Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Helical Nightmares posted:

Unlike the superior Europeans who are better know for burning people to a crisp for consistency.

America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

What's this supposed to be? Don't say Salem because they didn't burn anyone there.

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'll have you know I smell of Instinct by David Beckham and it's a proper scorcher out today.

when I was in London, everyone thought 68 degrees was "boiling hot"

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
My grandparents used to drink it, but they live in Southern California and the coffee there is so poo poo you may as well drink instant.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Kimmalah posted:

What's this supposed to be? Don't say Salem because they didn't burn anyone there.

Oh, lookit this guy that knows that burning was outlawed by that time and so any suspected witches were actually hung. Way to ruin everything!

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Instant coffee is only good for coffee flavored baked goods. Hope that helps, OP.

Also, I have a Keurig K70 (the super big one) that I only use as a quick way to heat up water for my french press.

:smug:

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

But do you not just see how lazy it is to not even say the word? It would be like calling an omelette a 'french egg dish'. Please try harder.

But then how would we know it wasn't a crepe? Huh, smart guy?

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

KillHour posted:

Also, I have a Keurig K70 (the super big one) that I only use as a quick way to heat up water for my french press.

:smug:

same

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Charles Bukowski posted:

Oh, lookit this guy that knows that burning was outlawed by that time and so any suspected witches were actually hung. Way to ruin everything!

I'm sorry it's a knee jerk reaction to hearing too many fat wiccans seriously acting persecuted over "witch burnings at Salem." :sigh:

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
I drink Cabrales Cappuccino, it's the only instant worth drinking honestly. Otherwise, I like the Starbucks Caramel Macchiato, a lot. Unfortunately Starbucks is kinda expensive for what it is.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Kimmalah posted:

I'm sorry it's a knee jerk reaction to hearing too many fat wiccans seriously acting persecuted over "witch burnings at Salem." :sigh:

Tell them they should write a letter to the NAACP.

Fake Edit: Apparently, this guy was president of the NAACP for 5 years. :iiam:

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

BigBoss posted:

Just a friendly reminder that no matter what thing you have in your third world taco-town shithole country, things in America are always going to be better.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Instant is pretty bad once you discover a cafetiere but the Carte Noire instant isn't bad.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

zen death robot posted:

Hey everyone let me tell you about French Presses

If you want a glimpse into the mouth of madness just lurk the coffee thread in GWS.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

this stuff is legit good

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
Koreans loving love that poo poo. The stuff they have here isn't that bad, though.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

KillHour posted:

Tell them they should write a letter to the NAACP.

Fake Edit: Apparently, this guy was president of the NAACP for 5 years. :iiam:

not really strange that a black person would be head of the naacp...

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

correct we help our disabled people to be participating members of society instead of throwing them in bogs or locking them in cathedrals or whatever you weirdos do

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
you are literally a woman if you put cream or sugar in coffee

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
But I do those things and I have a penis. I guess that disproves your theory sir.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
suck my dick

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Charles Bukowski posted:

But I do those things and I have a penis. I guess that disproves your theory sir.

Not all women have a penis, check your privilege.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Daedra posted:

you are literally a woman if you put cream or sugar in coffee

Cream and/or sugar are only acceptable in certain elaborate alcoholic drinks and even then only if somebody else is buying.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Real Americans drink Alex Jones' Patriot Blend coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Maoist Pussy posted:

Not all women have a penis, check your privilege.

I did, it said I was "Shitscum."

• Locked thread