Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Lets brain-storm ideas that will bring a permanent peace to Middle-East, western diplomacy/military actions is loving retarded.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
ban religeon would probably be a good start

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Invade Yemen

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Here's my idea: Insane Fence/Motor Speedway. Anyone who escapes gets residence in a european country and the citizen he replaces is sent to the middle east as a new competitor

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
When you think about it we are all children of Abraham so lets all just have a nice big cuddle.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
wait, solar panel the whole area

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
minimize our use of oil

put both israel and palestine under the aegis of the disney company

revive the khawarij sect of islam and place them in charge of the middle east

all of these are long-term solutions of course

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
we send prisoners there and sentence them to literally pound sand

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

if you cant play nice nobody gets to have it!

e: solomon that bitch up

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTlYyxvwOJE

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

i have pictures of my cats i can contribute to the peace effort

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i don't know man. what do i look like some kkind of nerd lord of the rings expert???

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Randarkman posted:

if you cant play nice nobody gets to have it!

e: solomon that bitch up

I like this, going back to preschool.

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

i dont think we can do this from our cpu desk, what with all the cheeto dust on our collective fingers, we need to put highly educated goon boots on the ground to solve this problem

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
turn Gaza into The Running Man and televise it

wait,

just televise it (<-- get it lmao)

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
stop the west from constantly interfering directly and politically, and let chips fall where they may

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
give every ethnic group their own country, leave it alone other than that

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
Invent Oil II®

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Declare a crusade and reconquer the area for catholicism.

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
Have some dingus make a video with a GoPro camera of him hugging middle easterners.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
convince the twelfth imam to come out of occultation

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Tellah casts Meteo, defeating the ancient evil

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
lol y r people in the middle east so mad like yo this is my sand

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Nuke the whole drat thing! America! Y'know what I mean brother?!

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Secretly move to a new planet, let them have this one

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
build over the middle east and make current middle east a subterranean world

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
give jew more money in exchange for oil down the line.

Shirtless Rob
Feb 9, 2014

by Ralp

Twee as gently caress posted:

stop the west from constantly interfering directly and politically, and let chips fall where they may

this

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
MASSIVE breeding program for wild boar until we have billions of them. Release them into the Middle East.

Piggify them!

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Okay, I'm not exactly a history buff, I'm actually kind of a dumbass redneck, but I think nearly completing high school and logging over a thousand hours on Minecraft gives me the expertise to fix this complicated geopolitical problem.

As I understand the problem, after WWII, the international community said "we have to give the Jews their own homeland" and they just put the homeland any old place without caring about the people already living on that homeland. This rightfully makes everybody who lived there or lives near there hate the Israelis.

Clearly the solution is to create a new Israel that's not in the Middle East. America should create a New Israel from one third of Alaska. True, this fucks up all kinds of fundamentalist religious beliefs, but gently caress those people. I'm not here to make your thousand-year-old prophecies come true, I'm here to solve the Middle East. If America is no longer sending Israel billions of dollars to buy white phosphorous to launch at Palestinian children, we won't be the "Great Satan" anymore, probably just a Halfassed Satan or Mediocre Satan. Any Israelis who are willing to deal with pissed off polar bears and snow instead of pissed off towelheads and sand, get a free trip to New Israel.

Bam, middle east solved, next question please.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Network Pesci posted:

Clearly the solution is to create a new Israel that's not in the Middle East. America should create a New Israel from one third of Alaska. True, this fucks up all kinds of fundamentalist religious beliefs, but gently caress those people. I'm not here to make your thousand-year-old prophecies come true, I'm here to solve the Middle East. If America is no longer sending Israel billions of dollars to buy white phosphorous to launch at Palestinian children, we won't be the "Great Satan" anymore, probably just a Halfassed Satan or Mediocre Satan. Any Israelis who are willing to deal with pissed off polar bears and snow instead of pissed off towelheads and sand, get a free trip to New Israel.

The Israelis will eventually start loving with and subjugating the Native Americans and Inuits. They are loving Israelis for gods sakes.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
cuck the middle east leaders with white guys, asian dudes, and some black men

then they have to run around as sissy men for one month

the cuckold affair

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

SirEvelynTremble posted:

MASSIVE breeding program for wild boar until we have billions of them. Release them into the Middle East.

Piggify them!

i support the baconing

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
If the Israelis all moved to the Arctic, Polar bears would be the victims, throwing snowballs and getting bazooka'ed

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Network Pesci posted:

As I understand the problem, after WWII, the international community said "we have to give the Jews their own homeland" and they just put the homeland any old place without caring about the people already living on that homeland. This rightfully makes everybody who lived there or lives near there hate the Israelis.

Clearly the solution is to create a new Israel that's not in the Middle East. America should create a New Israel from one third of Alaska. True, this fucks up all kinds of fundamentalist religious beliefs, but gently caress those people. I'm not here to make your thousand-year-old prophecies come true, I'm here to solve the Middle East.

People tried this before the Jews stole what is now Israel but the Jews are really picky and won't settle for anything but their first choice. Assholes.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Piggify them!

This, but with honey badgers.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

i support the badgering

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

drill baby drill

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
i actually support any plan involving the release of a large amount of animals into a foreign ecosystem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
dti

• Locked thread