Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Rollerball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Fuligin posted:

2017: Sisi dons crown of the Upper and the Lower Nile, restores the borders of the New Kingdom after defeating Netanyahu in the heated second battle of Kadesh, cleanses Israel and makes a separate peace with Neo-Assyria of MechAssad

2024: Ultra deep cover Kharijite agents detonate dirty nuclear bombs throughout Arabian Peninsula, resultant devastation renamed The Mournland, a haunted waste patrolled by wandering Fremen bands

2031: Twelfth Imam comes out of Occultation, inadverdently kills much of Iran's population with his mind like that scene in Akira, declares end of Major Occultation and beginning of Greater Longer Occultation, peaces out

2032: Sea Peoples awaken from their millennia of slumber, Near East shits itself

Give Blizzard the Dune license.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I forgot about the Sea Peoples. I change my answer

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Twee as gently caress posted:

stop the west from constantly interfering directly and politically, and let chips fall where they may

this, right after nuking israel off the map

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?
One of the Sea People tribes were the Peleset, who became known as the Philistines, which is probably the origin of the name Palestine.

Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Ship part of the israeli and palestinian population to the moon. They will be forced to work together to stay alive, and in a hundred or so years they will return to enact vengeance upon us all, thereby giving the middle east a common enemy to fight.

• Locked thread