Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Network Pesci posted:

Clearly the solution is to create a new Israel that's not in the Middle East. America should create a New Israel from one third of Alaska. True, this fucks up all kinds of fundamentalist religious beliefs, but gently caress those people. I'm not here to make your thousand-year-old prophecies come true, I'm here to solve the Middle East. If America is no longer sending Israel billions of dollars to buy white phosphorous to launch at Palestinian children, we won't be the "Great Satan" anymore, probably just a Halfassed Satan or Mediocre Satan. Any Israelis who are willing to deal with pissed off polar bears and snow instead of pissed off towelheads and sand, get a free trip to New Israel.

Bam, middle east solved, next question please.

Why Alaska? Israel is Britain's fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Bip Roberts posted:

Do any sikhs live in the middle east? I guess outside of the Emirates, probably.

Significant Sihk Populations
India 19,215,730
United Kingdom 760,000
United States 500,000
Canada 468,000
Malaysia 100,000
Australia 72,000
Italy 70,000
Thailand 70,000
Pakistan 50,000
Philippines 30,000

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Nckdictator posted:

Any of these work

Free Kurdistan would never happen if anyone other than the Kurds had a say.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Maybe they could give the Israeli's the Falklands.
Haven't heard much about that place as of late.

• Locked thread