Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ardulac posted:

While I was clearly less impressed with the post restriction, I do think Ecco was probably the MVP once his posting went back to normal. The whole Town did a pretty solid job though, as only one miskill occurred all game (not counting DBD's shot since he was 3P). That is a pretty solid showing all around.

Thanks for the game. I had much more fun than my low post count would probably indicate.

Edit: I forgot that KB also killed Opop. Still, a pretty strong Town game.

Yeah I agree. Town played well this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Oh, I thought DBD killed me. Also, yay town, boo scum.

Also when I was taking a nap between coming home from work and going back to work today I had a dream that the actor who played Pryzbylewski was in my lab and I said "Hi Przbylewski!" and he was super excited that somebody recognized him and we talked about The Wire. It was then I knew we'd won.

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Aug 19, 2014

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Fun game! I was mad when I got shot but it is okay. We all get shot sometimes. I really wanted to scumhunt and use my power in this game, though.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Little Mac posted:

Fun game! I was mad when I got shot but it is okay. We all get shot sometimes. I really wanted to scumhunt and use my power in this game, though.

Yeah that was a terrible shot, if I'd still been alive I would've been pressing DBD on that and being on IcePhoenix, which is why I thought he'd shot me after seeing the endgame players alive :shobon:

• Locked thread