Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Froghammer posted:

Train.

Train is the worst loving band.

Oh my god.

Their lyrics are so bad I can't believe my ears when I hear them sung.

My heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna
And I'm always gonna wanna
Blow your mind

The way you can cut a rug
Watching you's the only drug I need
So gangster, I'm so thug

THE BEST SOY LATTE THAT YOU EVER HAD

and

me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

FreudianSlippers posted:

"I'm so gangsta I'm so thug"
-The Whitest Man to ever live.

That title was held until the release of "Hey There Delilah", when the singer of Plain White T's made a serious bid for the belt.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

comes along bort posted:

it's good that nobody takes macho posturing in music seriously any more

on the other hand everything new that comes out now is all soft and fruity like drake

As soon as I heard "I get a million hugs/ From ten thousand lightning bugs" I knew we had gone way, way too far in the opposite direction. Somebody get these guys some blow and Wild Turkey.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Any of the excruciatingly dull "laid-back surfer guy with an acoustic guitar" guys.

Remember when Mitch Hedberg said that wearing a turtleneck is like being choked all day by a really weak person? That's what Jack Johnson sounds like to me. Like a terminal-stage cancer patient is trying to choke me out.

• Locked thread