Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

The Tao Jones posted:

That title was held until the release of "Hey There Delilah", when the singer of Plain White T's made a serious bid for the belt.
Funny thing about Hey There Delilah is that it's actually about some track runner that the singer just met. It's basically a stalker song. I listened to the top 40 station a lot in 2007 and they played that song all the loving time. Same goes for Lips Of An Angel, some song by Three Days Grace, another one by Faber Drive and a few songs by Simple Plan, Hedley and Nickelback. I wish those last two just fizzled out like the other stupid boring bands did.

Celery Face fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jul 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Bacicot posted:

Whoever did that song where they said "do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips" line, man that was garbage that makes that Robin Thicke song look downright romantic
That'd be 3OH!3.

LET'S HAVE A HOUSE PARTY AT MY HOUSE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePriPCmlro

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Did Finger Eleven even have another hit besides Paralyzer? That's all I remember from them.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

Not a band, but does anyone even remember any of the winners of American Idol?
It says something about American Idol's actual relevance to music when Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson are pretty much it and no one even likes their boring music that much. I'll bet half of the people who watch shows like American Idol only do it to laugh at the terrible auditions. Though, Weird Al did a pretty good parody of Taylor Hick's song so it's not all bad.

Celery Face fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Aug 6, 2014

• Locked thread