Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
The tournament is going to be INCREDIBLE next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

DJExile posted:

It was interesting to hear Skip's take (OK hear me out here) on Manziel because i swear I remember at one point a couple years ago there was an interview with Bayless and I could swear he mentioned having an alcoholic father.

If my seed were responsible for Skip Bayless I would drink too

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

pzy posted:

I'm gonna go with the "actually more R-rated" words being "rape this league"

Mmm classy

I too am going to assume something randomly and then judge the quality of his character by it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Flikken posted:

Can we add Haslam for probably being as bad as Art Modell?

I hope Haslam moves the team to LA just to gently caress with you

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

That's racist as hell.

They could riot when the LA Kings get beat

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

im glad some finally got this joke

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I mean, on hand, it is obnoxious when Penn State students point out THON, which is obviously a great thing, as some kind of defense against criticism for their whole Paterno cultism.

But on the other hand, attacking Penn State as an educational institution is what makes me get all Blue and White on a mother fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Yeah, that works too. Either way I think that got blown out of proportion and misinterpreted. Then Olbermann started getting stupid and petty, and he doesn't really have an excuse for that. Don't feed the trolls.

Yeah people saying "HE CALLED THON PITIFUL" are being willfully dumb but when he melted down and started attacking the school he crossed a line for me.

If he had just said pitiful and let it slide it would be a non-issue

• Locked thread