Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

http://www.deesillustration.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
who?

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP8l5QlVqVw

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I have no idea who a David Dees is.
How about a Robert F Dees?

Need No Instruction
Jul 23, 2007
To Know How To Rock

Dees Nuts!

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

I have no idea who a David Dees is.
How about a Robert F Dees?

who? i don't know but

is really badass. i want to lose my legs and get robot ones with a thunderbird on the side after losing the real ones to fighting a 30 thousand year old struggle over a plant that fucks you up

he's even wearing a usa t-shirt and gold whistle (?) so you know he's ready to pick up a machine gun and start marching straight at the chinese that probably made it

Tevryr fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jul 26, 2014

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Star of David, Chemtrails, Gausian Blur over Obama with some horns.

Take that, Jew bankers.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

From the professional portfolio he keeps on his website. I'm pretty sure Disney has appeared in his other work too, like Mickey hypnotizing kids into walking into a ZOG concentration camp or zombie Winnie the Pooh turning green from GMO honey.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
if you don't know who david dees is, then look him the gently caress up and examine his graphics

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

whoever he is he is certainly not a very good web designer

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
david dees owns and is good

Zippy the Bummer posted:

if you don't know who david dees is, then look him the gently caress up and examine his graphics

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I was for sure Rick Dees was dead but nope hes still kickin it

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

His contact page is a big picture of his cat!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
actual content itt

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
I too read the politoons thread in D&D.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The Zionist Occupied Big government is oppressing and monitoring me. Better move to libertarian paradise Sweden.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Here is a book cover he designed for Soul Esprit, Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Holy poo poo!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

FreudianSlippers posted:

The Zionist Occupied Big government is oppressing and monitoring me. Better move to libertarian paradise Sweden.

A decent standard of living without the NWOGAYSTAPO making me take pills? It's a win-win!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Whiskey Sours posted:

I too read the politoons thread in D&D.

I haven't read that poo poo in about a year. I decided as an American, it would just make me mad. And I'm tired of being mad.

MMOs & Welfare
Jan 24, 2007

by Lowtax

looks like they really dropped the ball on the new godzilla movie

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Dees is the editorial cartoonist of Kyoon's dreams and this thread is good

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
I'm a dumb idiot who misses the LF political cartoon thread

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

David Copperfield posted:

Dees is the editorial cartoonist of Kyoon's dreams and this thread is good

same

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
no one man should have all that power

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

there is one in dnd but you'd have to go to dnd to see it.

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
who's david deez

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
david deez nuts more like

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

david dees brings up a lot of good points. every one of his pictures has a secret meaning, and it can be difficult to see but if you look hard enough you will find it. it's really quite something when you start to notice them ,like in They Live when the guy puts on the glasses

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sun glasses

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Trigger Warning: Actual shoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Tonsured posted:

Trigger Warning: Actual shoes

OH YEAH, THEY DIG THROUGH MY GARBAGE. I CAUGHT THEM WATCHING ME MANY TIMES. FIRETRUCKS, AMBULANCE, LOUD MOTORCYCLISTS LOOKING RIGHT AT ME LAUGHING WHEN THEY DRIVE BY WHEN I WAS IN A TINTED WINDOW VEHICLE. THEY KNOW WHERE THEIR VICTIMS ARE. THEY GOT MY NIEGHBORS AND MANY MORE PEOPLE IN ON IT TOO. IT'S WIERD THE INFO THEY HAVE ON ME FOR NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON AT ALL.

my experiance is they recruited all my co-workers and began spreading slander like i am a maniac and crazy accusing me of many things. Then the stalking started outside of work street theater. the worst thing they did was have 2 of my co-workers threaten me and say i was done then i had strangers saying i would die about 3 weeks after these threats started my sister was found dead. After her death stalkers started reminding me of her death. I believe they wanted me to become violent at work.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/72110691/Gang-Stalking-Counterintelligence

• Locked thread