Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpS7vhvkIQM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
water is wet

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Russians are without souls and without automobile insurance.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Insanity is the only way they can cope with living in the dark, frozen abyss that is Russia.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
nice effort

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
As someone from eastern Europe: yes.

I know some Russians that will only cut their hair by the light of the full moon.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
yes, the russians are insane.
so are the japanese.

it makes me wonder if having completely hosed up government systems that eventually collapse does to the populace.

what will happen in the US once we finally revolt and overthrow the corporation? will we go insane, too.

or is it possible we are the insane ones and they are the ones who are free. makes you think.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Man, I gotta start doing pullups again.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

russians aren't insane but stupid

naem
May 29, 2011

Russia now is literally what the us would be like if the government collapsed and the political vacuum was filled by random bands of tea party murder militias or nancy pelosi rape gangs

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

yes, the russians are insane.
so are the japanese.

it makes me wonder if having completely hosed up government systems that eventually collapse does to the populace.

what will happen in the US once we finally revolt and overthrow the corporation? will we go insane, too.

or is it possible we are the insane ones and they are the ones who are free. makes you think.

germans have been pretty sane since ww2 though. maybe that means hitler was right

naem
May 29, 2011

Panniculus Rift posted:

germans have been pretty sane since ww2 though. maybe that means hitler was right

http://www.theonion.com/articles/germans-humiliated-after-winning-world-cup-638-sec,36450/

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

im the guy who gets the danger boner

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Davincie posted:

russians aren't insane but stupid

Pretty much this. The only smart Russians have killed them selves or found some escape out of Russia.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Have any Russians died filming one of these? I suspect that this kind of climbing is no more dangerous than other hazardous activities such as being outdoors in Russia, standing inside Russian buildings, or going through a Russian door.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I watched that video like an hour ago

I've only just come round from my vertigo attack

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

i was hoping to see dead ruskies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e08RhT28OTo

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

i salute these guys for being so ballsy but my god i would never.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

thank god i signed out of youtube you nazi gently caress

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

sometimes in those russian dash cam compilations theres people riding motorcycles

and im like, why would you ride a motorcycle in russia. cars are dangerous enough

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
The police in the video are Ukrainian so that makes me think this guy is Ukrainian too.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
I hope the Russians love their children too (they don't).

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

life has no value in russia

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
theyre ugly too

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

getting up in the morning and not eating a bullet is the only insane thing russians do

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Randarkman posted:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Neat.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Randarkman posted:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I think a blooper reel of that stuff would be funnier though.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's weird how they managed to be one of the two most powerful nations in the world and still found time to do fun poo poo like have a genocide in Ukrane before WWII. Like, what happened to all of Russia's scientists and thinkers? Now the country is full of a bunch of alcoholic teenagers doing parkour over 200m chasms and every now and then a piece of them falls off b3cause of the krokodile or w/e

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i watched the russian version of jackass where they beat an immigrant to death. oh crazy ivan

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

am i the only whose balls immediately recede into his abdomen when watching those videos

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

porkchop_express posted:

i watched the russian version of jackass where they beat an immigrant to death. oh crazy ivan

If he dies, he dies.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
so fake

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
so was the moon landing take that capitalist pigs

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Robo Reagan posted:

It's weird how they managed to be one of the two most powerful nations in the world and still found time to do fun poo poo like have a genocide in Ukrane before WWII. Like, what happened to all of Russia's scientists and thinkers? Now the country is full of a bunch of alcoholic teenagers doing parkour over 200m chasms and every now and then a piece of them falls off b3cause of the krokodile or w/e

they killed the scientists and the survivors fled

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

yeah now play this to some three 6 mafia and you have a fuckin cool video. dont even know what the original music either. dont care. im loving insane.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

life is very, very cheap in asiatic countries :D

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!
That guy on a bicycle who got offed in Russia this week was riding a loving recumbent.

Because travelling in Russia isn't dangerous enough, you want to do it on a vehicle that travels at sub-normal speed, and that sits 2' off the ground, well below the average mirror or even car window.

Edit: this genius http://rbth.com/news/2014/07/26/famous_us_bicycle_traveler_killed_by_drunken_driver_in_ivanovo_region_38538.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

listen to this while watching video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBjzAdpZzf0

warning lyrics might be :nws:

• Locked thread