Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

olylifter posted:

That guy on a bicycle who got offed in Russia this week was riding a loving recumbent.

Because travelling in Russia isn't dangerous enough, you want to do it on a vehicle that travels at sub-normal speed, and that sits 2' off the ground, well below the average mirror or even car window.

Edit: this genius http://rbth.com/news/2014/07/26/famous_us_bicycle_traveler_killed_by_drunken_driver_in_ivanovo_region_38538.html

recumbent bike users deserve nothing less

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Yivgev posted:

recumbent bike users deserve nothing less
like i bike everyday but you know being on an upright bike means you can see everything and blast through lights because you know its clear, not so much in one of these.

Smerdyakov
Jul 8, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

listen to this while watching video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBjzAdpZzf0

warning lyrics might be :nws:

Lyrics are worksafe if you live in Russia or Ukraine though, so this guy really lost an opportunity to put the slavic race on the map.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

okay gently caress that

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Recumbant bikes are as cool as you are fast. Neutral coolness starts at 45mph.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
i like that these people have tons of nukes

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Adventure Pigeon posted:

i like that these people have tons of nukes

who knows if they still work though

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hobohemian posted:

Man, I gotta start doing pullups again.
One of the benefits of being Russian is that you have super-strength.

I think it comes from Russian DNA being equal parts Bear, Neanderthal, and Vodka.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

and equal parts no drug testing and not giving a poo poo about living past 40

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
Never brake check those insane Russians. I love the way the driver of the car is more concerned about his car.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=073_1373825691#sthash.5hnjEr5y

Sunchild
Sep 18, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

It's weird how they managed to be one of the two most powerful nations in the world and still found time to do fun poo poo like have a genocide in Ukrane before WWII. Like, what happened to all of Russia's scientists and thinkers? Now the country is full of a bunch of alcoholic teenagers doing parkour over 200m chasms and every now and then a piece of them falls off b3cause of the krokodile or w/e

There's a reason why half of math/science teachers and professors in America have incomprehensible slavic accents.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

Russians are without souls and without automobile insurance.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Say Nothing posted:

One of the benefits of being Russian is that you have super-strength.

I think it comes from Russian DNA being equal parts Bear, Neanderthal, and Vodka.

i challenge him to a clapping competition

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
eat poo poo and die Russia I will kill every one of your millions of soldiers one at a time with my hands and teeth, I will feel the motherland's lifeblood in my throat and I will howl in ecstasy at her death

naem
May 29, 2011

porkchop_express posted:

i challenge him to a clapping competition

His hands might not reach each other but I'm sure his breasts make a rich meaty smacking sound

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
its what happens when your country is in such a constant state of warfare you make medieval europe look peaceful by comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

naem posted:

His hands might not reach each other but I'm sure his breasts make a rich meaty smacking sound
these chicks clappin and they ain't using hands

• Locked thread