Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Posting is SERIOUS BUSINESS
and I am completely joyless

Don't make me judge you
shelby miller

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Don't make me judge you
I really enjoy watching matt carpenter bat

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the cubs

are bad

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Don't make me judge you
hey man they have a bunt single and a swinging bunt double today

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Don't make me judge you
hell ya fielder's choice

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

gently caress yeah, awesome slide Jay!! :toot:

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Don't make me judge you
jon jay is a sliding wizard

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

judicious slide from jon jay that was a horrendous supreme court joke

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
I love Matt Adams triples

Korbin
Nov 13, 2009

SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG
ADAMS!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Matt Adams stand-up TRIPLE. :aaaaa: :hellyeah:

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

God drat, Mariners; please get this out

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

:lol: fuckign aj

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

AJ is looking like a good pickup so far.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
This AJ character seems like a good guy. He seems to play the game "the right way".

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

AJ is looking like a good pickup so far.

he has anti-cub superpowers

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Hey, I can post happily and say that the Reds have ended their seven game skid by leaning a lot on Cueto and Chapman. Good job, fellas!

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
I feel weird having AJ on my team but right now I will accept a win no matter how it comes about, so let's light this candle.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

cub hits ball

Quasimango
Mar 10, 2011

God damn you.
Jesus loving christ, mlb.tv, do not play the exact same loving ad over and over again after each inning if you do not want me to kill someone.

Another Poster
Apr 12, 2008
Thanks Red Sox fan.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Quasimango posted:

Jesus loving christ, mlb.tv, do not play the exact same loving ad over and over again after each inning if you do not want me to kill someone.

Oh poo poo, that's not usually the case?

Another Poster
Apr 12, 2008
Triple bunt, let's go!

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
This game in Kansas City is turning trainwreck real fast.

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
Ryan Howard is melting down.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I'm sure this is beating a dead horse at this point, but I sure am glad that the Rangers have gone out of their way to make a place for J.P. loving Arencibia in the lineup.

edit: loling at the Rangers promo where Wash is unable to pronounce the work "incredibly"

General Dog fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jul 27, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Another day another unwatchable twins game :suicide:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Well isn't this just grand.

It's a Locke start so that means no run support.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K0fS0mtZrU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Holy poo poo Billy Butler again :stare:

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

Thanks for this

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

I prefer the cheesieness of "Come See What's Brewin'" more, and as a Pirate fan it hurts me to admit that.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Speaking of being hurt as a pirate fan, Jesus Christ this offense.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Grittybeard posted:

Holy poo poo Billy Butler again :stare:

Landed in almost the same spot, too.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Another Poster posted:

Thanks Red Sox fan.

I'm at the game. Dude got thrown out for fighting with a rays fan

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
You're telling me it's both Aggie night AND fedora giveaway night at the Rangers game tomorrow? Be still my heart...

sammo
Jan 15, 2014
drat, Nick Tepesch was having such good game against A's

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Mmm yes walk the bases loaded with one out.

edit; Drew Stubbs mysteriously pulled from the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Jose Oquendo posted:

Mmm yes walk the bases loaded with one out.

edit; Drew Stubbs mysteriously pulled from the game.

It's of course our luck that we'd come into Coors this year and look like fools.

• Locked thread