Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/26/simpsons-family-guy-crossover-episode-video/

Get all your "Season X was the best" jokes out early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Kikka posted:

Also the simpsons have become the show that its own early seasons criticized when it wanted to make fun of bad shows that never end and use stupid gimmicks to get views/stay on the air. the simpsons is "the itchy & scratchy & poochy show"

But you see, they know they're doing it, and that's the joke

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

The Critic episode didn't bother me because I didn't know that show existed until like 3 years ago.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Savington posted:

OP, this is not an appropriate use of the "humor" thread tag

Humor is dead.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Copley Depot posted:

the Arman Tamzarian episode at least made Skinner somewhat of an interesting character instead of a perpetually whipped momma's boy. They should have made it a permanent thing, imo.

The commentary for that episode is great because is mostly the staff apologizing

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Xachariah posted:

jeez honestly the whole "matt groening/seth mcfarlane raped my childhood" is at least as annoying as "george lucas raped my childhood."

Yeah the simpsons and family guy aren't as novel and original anymore, who loving cares though? You don't have to watch it and in fact a lot of you guys would probably improve your mental health by not willfully taking part in things that seemingly cause you intense anger

Matt Groening is just George Lucas with slightly longer hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I wonder how much of Fox's revenue is from these two shows

• Locked thread