Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
i only unbtonn my belt when ppl want the COCK and by ppl i mean hot ladies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

maker posted:

my body hair is thick enough to be considered pants
i use hair grease to flatten it out

opposite

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I once saw areal person wearing a utility kilt at a party and he handed me a business card for the website. Needless to say he was balls deep later that night

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i am developing a super secret technique for always getting the clean shitter in the public bathroom it is known as using the stall FURTHER FROM TEH DOOR but which is also next to the urinals bec surprise IF YOURE GONNA PEE YOU GO DOWN ALL THAT WAY TO THE URINALS but yer not just gonna stop in that stall just before and piss all over the saeat but if you gotta poop you gotta popo so you pick the FIRST STALL normally well not me i pick the LAST STALL because no one ever goes there and pisess all over the seat and on one ever oppops there

UNFORTUNATELY one downside is that stall is always full of overdosesd junkies but i can usually work around that

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

there are no fukin men pajajeans wtf

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
aint no shame in embracing your curves

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

nomadologique posted:

there are no fukin men pajajeans wtf

butt doctor M.D. posted:

http://www.pajamajeans.com/ . no belt loops tho so if you want you could just wear suspenders and BAM you're in comfort county and not county jail for junk flailing

I am very confused as to why you would want jeans that were pajamas. Jeans are for things where you need some leg protection like spelunking or coal mining, not sleeping. Also what is the point of the No Stress Dress? Lots of dresses come in pull-over style, the only dresses that are hard to put on are the kind with all the straps where you aren't sure if you've got all the straps in the right places, all other dresses are pretty straight forward. And what job would be cool with you wearing a pajama dress to work? What is a Pajancho? In what situation would you need to take a nap without taking off your poncho? The only use I can think of for the Panjancho is maybe if you wanted to pretend you lived in the future on a space station & you wanted a carefree sleep anywhere style for the hypersleep chamber but other than that one specific situation I don't know why you would need a Panjancho. I feel like this whole company is devoted to solving a clothing problem that doesn't really exist, that is "Why aren't all my clothes pajamas?"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I am very confused as to why you would want jeans that were pajamas. Jeans are for things where you need some leg protection like spelunking or coal mining, not sleeping. Also what is the point of the No Stress Dress? Lots of dresses come in pull-over style, the only dresses that are hard to put on are the kind with all the straps where you aren't sure if you've got all the straps in the right places, all other dresses are pretty straight forward. And what job would be cool with you wearing a pajama dress to work? What is a Pajancho? In what situation would you need to take a nap without taking off your poncho? The only use I can think of for the Panjancho is maybe if you wanted to pretend you lived in the future on a space station & you wanted a carefree sleep anywhere style for the hypersleep chamber but other than that one specific situation I don't know why you would need a Panjancho. I feel like this whole company is devoted to solving a clothing problem that doesn't really exist, that is "Why aren't all my clothes pajamas?"

gently caress that sure is a lot of words I don't give a poo poo about.

anyway, back to that tactical kilt thing, I worked with a skinny as rails late 30 something IT contractor a while back who was totally into the whole 'government is poisoning our water, be ready for FEMA camps' thing and his man-pussy left glistening stains on his seat while shopping for 'fatalist' gear like that and was a huge proponent of open carry gigantic handguns. He was what TFR and GIP regulars embody in every single aspect in my mind and it was comical.

Thanks for listening everyone!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Also for you pro-guns goons, don't adamantly advocate for open-carry on the job while contracting because people will rightfully think you're a batshit insane person and not hire you.

hint: it's because you're batshit insane and no one needs to carry fire arms at all, ever, for any reason.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Trixie Hardcore posted:

tjes are for animal people, the kind of loving swine lords who wear pajamas as their normal clothes and also sleep in those pajamas. slobs.
i like how those fake jeans are $40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Big Beef City posted:

Also for you pro-guns goons, don't adamantly advocate for open-carry on the job while contracting because people will rightfully think you're a batshit insane person and not hire you.

hint: it's because you're batshit insane and no one needs to carry fire arms at all, ever, for any reason.

i'm cocked and loade4d at all times u never know what situation you'll end up in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

maker posted:

my body hair is thick enough to be considered pants
i use hair grease to flatten it out

gross

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Big Beef City posted:

gently caress that sure is a lot of words I don't give a poo poo about.

anyway, back to that tactical kilt thing, I worked with a skinny as rails late 30 something IT contractor a while back who was totally into the whole 'government is poisoning our water, be ready for FEMA camps' thing and his man-pussy left glistening stains on his seat while shopping for 'fatalist' gear like that and was a huge proponent of open carry gigantic handguns. He was what TFR and GIP regulars embody in every single aspect in my mind and it was comical.

Thanks for listening everyone!

I don't expect you to enjoy all my posts, BBC. It really hurts when you're callous about it, though. Your criticism doesn't always have to be destructive.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

quote:

I feel like this whole company is devoted to solving a clothing problem that doesn't really exist, that is "Why aren't all my clothes pajamas?"

as you already pointed out a clothing problem that doesn't exist YET these folks are innovating

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

dont be so close-minded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rickycat posted:

dont be so close-minded

I can be what ever I want to do!