Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
i think that gordon ramsey is amazing and dreamy and i like it that he goes into other peoples kitchens and says a cuss and expects evewry one to do what he says. often times the owners break down and cry but gorden rasmey is there to wipe away their tears like the prince charming that he is and everyone walks away a little wiser. we would all be blessed to have a gorden ramsat in our lives

also his forearms are kinda big so you know he ifts

:swoon: you can fire my grill top any day you foul-mouthed british hunk you :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
these scallopps

perfect

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
these scallops ARE RAWWWWWWW

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

id give him an awkward high five if i ever run into him

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
i'd tongue his fartbox and i'm not even queer

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
I bet he'd bend you over and do :ramsay: style

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
God I would hope so

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i would eat cream cheese off of those valleys on his face

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

i'd let him bake his beef wellington in my fuckhole oven

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i hope your oven will let it cook enough that it wont be RAAAAAHHHHWWW

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I'd pound his rear end as he complained vehemently about my love making

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
He can eat my steamed mussles anytime

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
A "love" mussel as it were

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

dud got it right tho

his beef wellingtons look pretty good

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
that's a man not a boat

idiot

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

he's thinking of dream butt

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

rezatahs posted:

that's a man not a boat

idiot

id ride him to india if i could

ergo he's a boat

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Fool and the World posted:

id ride him to india if i could

ergo he's a boat

haven't you learned poo poo from india

you go to india in a boat and it capsizes and you die

then the rape

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
James May beat him at a garbage eating competition tho, Captain Slow's pretty bangin' for an old dude

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

i'd let him dip his balls in my gazpacho

then he could give me no-nonsense tips on how to improve my restaurant by building my customer base through good food, decor and customer service.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress L'ORANGE

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He seems like a cool guy people should be berated and shamed for their failures more often

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

This thread tastes like poo poo

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzBnFutegJE
then they hosed

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
*Prolonged sequence where I change shirts on camera.*

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
I sold wine over the phone to Gordon Ramsay one time many years ago and he was really lovely and polite and not at all like he is on the telly and that is my one and only brush fame that I tell people about over and over again until they're sick to death of it. But yes other people who have know him have said the same and I think the whole shouty shouty man thing is just his persona and if he didn't have it he wouldn't be famous as there would be no gimmick to set him apart from other chefs, he'd just be a chef.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ld-JEDEx1Q

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Just be sure you use protection because Ramsay hates it when its, "RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
as an unemployed dude who has seen every ep of Kitchen Nightmares multiple times, Ramsey really does seem like a guy who gives a poo poo about food and serving people and doing both things right which is why he gets pissed off (UK) or theatrically pissed off (US) when people have no clue how to do it

Hell's Kitchen is just an excuse to have him yell at reality TV idiots who got laughed out of Chopped auditions

US MasterChef is kinda cool because he's in a middle-ground there and the bald Italian dude gets to be the biggest rear end in a top hat, but in a deadpan way

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

as an unemployed dude who has seen every ep of Kitchen Nightmares multiple times, Ramsey really does seem like a guy who gives a poo poo about food and serving people and doing both things right which is why he gets pissed off (UK) or theatrically pissed off (US) when people have no clue how to do it

Hell's Kitchen is just an excuse to have him yell at reality TV idiots who got laughed out of Chopped auditions

US MasterChef is kinda cool because he's in a middle-ground there and the bald Italian dude gets to be the biggest rear end in a top hat, but in a deadpan way

That bald italian dude is scary as gently caress. He stares in their eyes as he eats the food and says nothing. Gordon will just gag and spit it out and cuss at you. That bald dude will make you contemplate suicide.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I like it when he takes he shirt off :pervert:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Gordon Ramsay dreamboat thread and noone's made this yet?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

skaboomizzy posted:

So what you're saying is that he's a thorough and thoughtful lover? Awesome.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Just re-read the OP and from now on this celebrity will always be known as "gorden ramsat" in my heart.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
His wife thinks that too since they have 5 kids or something.

I guess he likes it RAW after all

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
I like ramsay but his face looks like a shoe procreated with melting butter.

He does come out with some good lines. He told a waiter in that tv show to 'stop running around like a baby rhinoceros taking a poo poo.'

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I like reading ships of Gordon and Bobby Flay that are set in colonial era New England. Sometimes Anthony Bourdain joins them or they all join an Iron Chef style orgy.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

henpod posted:

I like ramsay but his face looks like a shoe procreated with melting butter.

i always thought it looked like it was shaped by a play-do mold press and then beaten with hammers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

ALL OF YOU

• Locked thread