Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Both are a group of people with a weird fetish who try and cram said fetish into as many threads as possible, invading threads to write fetish-focused fanfiction about the main topic, trying to use irony and concern trolling to distance themselves whenever people inevitably call them out on being creepy weirdos.

Only one of them is banned on sight.

Please correct this grievous oversight as soon as possible by making cuck a bannable offense QED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
i second that

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Wait are you saying there is a real cuck on the threads?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The cucking that goes on at furcons or whatever must be the low point of humanity.

edit:

PromethiumX posted:

i second that

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
jeeze op jeeze

Did someone strangle your girlfriend and cut off your head or something? Stop caring about what other people post.

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

PromethiumX posted:

i second that

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Furry threads were always more entertaining than cuck threads too. As far as I can tell every cuck thread is about just using the word. At least the furries had to put some effort into ironically posting about their fetish.

4outof5 posted:

jeeze op jeeze

Did someone strangle your girlfriend and cut off your head or something? Stop caring about what other people post.

If no one cared what other people posted no one would respond in any of the threads.

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
as a cuckolder i object, because

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Cuck are the current GBS Cancer and need to be killed, preferably with fire.

4outof5 posted:

jeeze op jeeze

Cuck spotted, guys~

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
I would never let a black person touch my white princess dummy.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

stuntwaffle posted:

as a cuckolder i object, because

your honor i cuckject

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

4outof5 posted:

I would never let a black person touch my white princess dummy.

what about another white

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
It's just loving annoying and unfunny is what it is. Being annoying and unfunny should be punished.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.

Moridin920 posted:

what about another white

Isn't that just swinging at that point? but no I am way too insecure to let another dick into the mix.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
both are real loving boring too

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
go cuck yourself

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

4outof5 posted:

Isn't that just swinging at that point? but no I am way too insecure to let another dick into the mix.

nah cucking is watching your girl get hosed while you jack it or something

swinging is everyone is loving

it doesn't have to be racial people just make it racial because they're fuckin strange

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
oval office

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
this is bullshit
cuckin' is a phenomena that is coming back into style (and is hilarious) and the op is just trying to RATM

furries on the othe rhand are just disgusting manbabies jizzing in their weird fur suits and wearing animal tail butt plugs.
I was going to make an informative thread on Cuckolds of History: starting with Blackbeard. Yes, he was a cuck, and wouldnt that be an interesting read? Yes so dont front op

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Furry threads were always more entertaining than cuck threads too. As far as I can tell every cuck thread is about just using the word. At least the furries had to put some effort into ironically posting about their fetish.

Ya the last fur thread was legit pretty good there were some effort posts, a lot of gawking, and angerbeet got a fursona. Then the thread was closed and some furries got banned for being furries. Which is fine because when they die they become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

but cucking is an actual thing separate from the weird fetish and has been forever. if some dude bones your wife you got cucked, whether you wanted it to happen or get off on it or not.

furries have always been gross fetish poo poo

naem
May 29, 2011

Thought trans was the new pretend theoretical Internet sexuality

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

naem posted:

Thought trans was the new pretend theoretical Internet sexuality

trans is too mainstream, like being gay or bi.

now it's all about pansexuals and poo poo

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

but cucking is an actual thing separate from the weird fetish and has been forever. if some dude bones your wife you got cucked, whether you wanted it to happen or get off on it or not.

furries have always been gross fetish poo poo

and when some guy bones your wife when wearing a wolf suit, you got furry cucked, whether you wanted it to happen or get off on it or not. what is your problem with understanding this?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Drunk & Ugly posted:

this is bullshit
cuckin' is a phenomena that is coming back into style (and is hilarious) and the op is just trying to RATM

furries on the othe rhand are just disgusting manbabies jizzing in their weird fur suits and wearing animal tail butt plugs.
I was going to make an informative thread on Cuckolds of History: starting with Blackbeard. Yes, he was a cuck, and wouldnt that be an interesting read? Yes so dont front op

I like you

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
:gas:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
The only cucking threads that belong on the forums should be in e/n. If you're legitimately getting cucked then by all means put it in e/n so we can cross post it to GBS and laugh. These thousands of effort-free threads that are just the word cuck in a sentence & then a bunch of people also posting the word cuck are terrible & unfunny. If you honestly love cucking so much please go masturbate in the corner and post a goon trip report to e/n while some dude fucks your wife, otherwise STFU about it.

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The only cucking threads that belong on the forums should be in e/n. If you're legitimately getting cucked then by all means put it in e/n so we can cross post it to GBS and laugh. These thousands of effort-free threads that are just the word cuck in a sentence & then a bunch of people also posting the word cuck are terrible & unfunny. If you honestly love cucking so much please go masturbate in the corner and post a goon trip report to e/n while some dude fucks your wife, otherwise STFU about it.

im cu..cucking right.....now..thanks for the post, got ccuk'd hard

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Moridin920 posted:

nah cucking is watching your girl get hosed while you jack it or something

swinging is everyone is loving

it doesn't have to be racial people just make it racial because they're fuckin strange

This exactly. The big problem with its fad on the boards is how many people just spout out the word incorrectly and giggle to themselves like a five-year-old that just learned a new swear word. Cucking isn't polyamory, it's not swinging, it's not cheating. It's pretty much just when a lady humiliates her man by forcing him to stay in the room while she bones another man, usually while telling him how much better this new guy is. There's lots of variables, like sometimes the humiliatee will be enjoying it, whacking away, sometimes he'll be forced to service one or both of the participants as well. I suppose in theory the gender roles could be reversed like in the case of that one Goonette's thread.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Choco1980 posted:

This exactly. The big problem with its fad on the boards is how many people just spout out the word incorrectly and giggle to themselves like a five-year-old that just learned a new swear word. Cucking isn't polyamory, it's not swinging, it's not cheating. It's pretty much just when a lady humiliates her man by forcing him to stay in the room while she bones another man, usually while telling him how much better this new guy is. There's lots of variables, like sometimes the humiliatee will be enjoying it, whacking away, sometimes he'll be forced to service one or both of the participants as well. I suppose in theory the gender roles could be reversed like in the case of that one Goonette's thread.

Well at least we finally got to the part when somebody outs themselves.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Hobohemian posted:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Choco1980 posted:

tldr

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Hobohemian posted:

I'll have you know I'm in the far more respectable lifestyle of being poly so I

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
more like Cucko1980

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Choco1980 posted:

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Just suck a dick. You don't need to get off on imaging what that dick was doing to a woman you have in common, you don't have to sit back and watch it go to work on someone else. It's the future now. You can just master that dick all on your own.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Hey I didn't read this thread, I'm sure it's very nice but could you type a lil more quietly, I'm tryin to bang your wife here and we can hear you poundin at the keyboard from the next room

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Boogaleeboo posted:

Just suck a dick. You don't need to get off on imaging what that dick was doing to a woman you have in common, you don't have to sit back and watch it go to work on someone else. It's the future now. You can just master that dick all on your own.

Don't tell me what to do with dick, I'll do whatever I want with it.

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

op has been cucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Another reason: I don't think there's much of a horrifying fan art genre for cuckin'.

• Locked thread