Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i've got ten goddamn dollars

that's it (cook at doobies with weekends off)

if dud wants to denounce loving animals and children at the same time or just animals and then children i'll buy you a new av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Okay it seems like you finally understood me on some level and your post wasn't, like, 100% "what the gently caress does any of this mean?" retarded, so I'm calling this project a success

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Tujague posted:

Okay it seems like you finally understood me on some level and your post wasn't, like, 100% "what the gently caress does any of this mean?" retarded, so I'm calling this project a success

you totally ignored everything that matters

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

children are the future op

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i don't like children either op and don't want to have them

as a lawyer i am fortunately in a position where it's not too hard to find cold, unfeeling women with no maternal instincts to share my lonely empty life

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Neurosis posted:

as a lawyer i am fortunately in a position where it's not too hard to find cold, unfeeling women with no maternal instincts to share my lonely empty life

christian marriage counseling brah

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

animal and child fucker you have like

three minutes

then i give up my cause for more alcohol and/or cigarettes

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Some people insist that there are no bad kids only bad parents but in truth there are both.
incorrect. all children start off as worthless sociopaths and everything past that is conditioning

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Can we ignore the brony and get back to hating children?

Eat it off the ground like the animal you are, you fat little poo poo!

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i actually have eaten some of the things i dropped on the ground because i grew up a poor and the feeling of loss is immense. dont mistakeshame

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

who is the bigger rear end in a top hat, the child who does not know any better or the goon who hates 'em?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

goons regularly have larger assholes than children

i might or might not have checked

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

Are we sure aatrek is in prison? This OP sounds like a pedophile trying to throw people off by pretending he hates children when nobody loving asked him.

No it's because I have family over and all the kids are pissing of my dog on purpose

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Helpimscared posted:

No it's because I have family over and all the kids are pissing of my dog on purpose

aatrek parachute account

joxxuh
May 20, 2011

Tujague posted:

I was given this avatar in the following thread by an enraged brony that I was making fun of: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3469348&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

I am not a brony.

I have tried to explain this to you several times and point out how stupid you are for thinking it in the first place.

Can you read the words I am typing?

The amount of gibberish, anger and incomprehension here is concerning to me

lol

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMQl4U6z9wE

Some things can only be expressed with the venom that is Kevin Spacey

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i always have to stop myself from telling their mom that she coulda swallowed that load

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

amityville anus posted:

i always have to stop myself from telling their mom that she coulda swallowed that load

im a rape baby so she really couldn't have

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Op if you are planning on baking your child inside a hot car I'm pretty sure /r/ already did it

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

kids are objectively killing this earth

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I was at an Anime convention cosplaying my favorite SH character Henry and this little crotchdroping was there and he looked at me and said "You're too fat to be Henry". I mean wtf, who let's 11 year olds play Silent Hill, right? And his mother was there, and she actually laughed.

Way to spread fat-phobia, you stupid moo oval office. I mean people just have no manners today.

I told her I was gonna hex both her and here little gently caress throphy but they kept laughing for some reason. Well, guess they don't know not to mess with an energy vampire.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i know, right? i was, like, 12 already when i played silent hill

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Can a child be a brony?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

People who hate children wear fedoras 90% of the time, this is scientifically and medically proven (symbiotus fedorica parasiticus).

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Bronies are assholes.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Kids are just people who aren't fully developed so like adults some are cool and awesome and some are total poo poo heads

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

I'm no fan of kids but people who say "crotchfruit" because they are so OMGEDGYLOL deserve to be hit with a brick in the cock and/or oval office.

naem
May 29, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwCOKAO8vYI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Neurosis posted:

hot tot
hot tot
hot tot
hot tot
hot tot
hot tot

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

A child crying becuase his hot dog came from Doobie's Dog House.

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
MODS!!!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
deciding not to have kids own but my gf's vag will stay tight and we can continue to waste money on dumb poo poo for us instead of investing in my rear end in a top hat kid's college fund. like sure, i'd love to have something that's incapable of making GBS threads without me cleaning it for the first few years, an idiot the next few, an rear end in a top hat who will hate me no matter what after that, then finally they have a slim chance at not being a deadbeat but statistically they will be

naem
May 29, 2011

Kids are cute but if you don't have one you get to be a kid p much still, also I might actually retire some day

Unless I meet a girl with money who can pay for it all upfront. She'd have to be pretty hot though

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

sometimes I think I should have kids but then I think how that would make every aspect of my life so much worse

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Helpimscared posted:

I hate being around children

u used to be a little boy?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread