Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Kombotron posted:

hot tot
hot tot
hot tot
hot tot
hot tot
hot tot

the hot tot will only become necessary if i end up with a child notwithstanding my wishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I have a friend with three kids and it's true they are gigantic loving assholes.

only one is really bad (the oldest) but she is a devious little fuckhead and convinces the other ones to do all sorts of nefarious poo poo

also she "gets sick" and pukes when she doesn't like how things are going

her parents refer their crotchspawn as assholes and i'm like yeah you're right, now tell the kid that, because if she makes it to age 12 and is still like this I'm gonna sit her down and give her a crash course on the biggest assholes in history, and at the end I'm gonna be like "surprise bitch, you are now the biggest rear end in a top hat ever, so say hi to hitler and stalin for me you piece of poo poo. PS everyone hates you"

but really she's a huge rear end in a top hat

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Tujague posted:

I have tried to explain this to you several times and point out how stupid you are for thinking it in the first place.

Can you read the words I am typing?

The amount of gibberish, anger and incomprehension here is concerning to me

lol

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

also she "gets sick" and pukes when she doesn't like how things are going

My neighbor's kid went through a phase where she would do this. Mostly it was just tantrum related but one day she was mad because she wanted to play with her sister's stuffed rabbit while her sister was playing with it & her dad was like "This is your sister's toy, you have one of your own." so she walked up to her sister & vomited all over the stuffed animal in retaliation.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I think that you're broken in some way if you don't like children

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i'm definitely broken and not fit to raise a kid so all the better i acknowledge the fact instead of trying to put up with a crotch spawn anyway

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cucking Mama posted:

I think most people who claim to not like all children are young men who probably shouldn't be having any at the moment and whatever helps them to remember to use condoms is a good thing. Besides, I will take people that don't like children over people who won't stop telling me to have some any day. Having people persistently tell you to get pregnant is unsettling.

Unless you use the word "crotchspawn" because wtf is wrong with you?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
try and post more concisely trixie and have a kid if it isn't too late

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I had cute kid mind powers. It owned. Adults were my playthings. Everyone thought I was adorable and I got whatever the gently caress I wanted. What happened, god dammit.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cucking Mama posted:

try and post more concisely trixie and have a kid if it isn't too late

I will do neither of those things.

College Ruled
Apr 25, 2012

"It seems another associate has taken my friendly attitude as to insinuate desires that would exist outside the bounds of professional courtesy."

Courtesy of: 01001100 01001100 01001010 01001011 01010011 01101001 01001100 01101011
Can you buy a children for testing? Need to see if my ovcharka is ok around babies.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Trixie Hardcore posted:

My neighbor's kid went through a phase where she would do this. Mostly it was just tantrum related but one day she was mad because she wanted to play with her sister's stuffed rabbit while her sister was playing with it & her dad was like "This is your sister's toy, you have one of your own." so she walked up to her sister & vomited all over the stuffed animal in retaliation.

hahaha that is hilarious

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
My 3 year old niece was bitching up a storm about having to sit down in the grocery cart and started making up a bunch of bullshit excuses about why she couldn't sit there. "It hurts, I'm hungry, etc." and then she told me the cart was "too spicy" and she had to get out.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BigBoss posted:

My 3 year old niece was bitching up a storm about having to sit down in the grocery cart and started making up a bunch of bullshit excuses about why she couldn't sit there. "It hurts, I'm hungry, etc." and then she told me the cart was "too spicy" and she had to get out.
why were you making a 3 year old sit in a grocery cart???

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

a hole-y ghost posted:

why were you making a 3 year old sit in a grocery cart???

You carry them in the little seat, that's why grocery carts have a little seat in them, what the gently caress did you think it was there for? Midgets?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

BigBoss posted:

then she told me the cart was "too spicy" and she had to get out.

That's a legit reason, I hope you respected her wishes.

Pochoclo posted:

You carry them in the little seat, that's why grocery carts have a little seat in them, what the gently caress did you think it was there for? Midgets?

Keeping your eggs from getting jostled.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

BigBoss posted:

leave the kid in the car then.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
I'm pretty sure that when I was a kid I didn't have the power to angrily vomit at will. What the hell kind of mutant kids are these??

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

I'm pretty sure that when I was a kid I didn't have the power to angrily vomit at will. What the hell kind of mutant kids are these??

uh how did you excrete the fibers you needed for your cocoon then?

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Fandyien posted:

uh how did you excrete the fibers you needed for your cocoon then?

Other end.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

There should be an 'old people suck' thread so we can pour scorn on the young and old alike.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

It's the kid in the cowboy get up behind the pushing boy that's most annoying in this scenario. Little girl is on the front row where she is supposed to be, she gets pushed aside by some little drama queen who wants to be on the front row where the little ballerinas are, she does not cry and run to teacher but pushes the little poo poo back. Cowboy yells at her to "stop that", gently caress off kid, where were you when she was being pushed the first time and oh look it turns out the boy very nearly pushed her off the stage.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

learnincurve posted:

It's the kid in the cowboy get up behind the pushing boy that's most annoying in this scenario. Little girl is on the front row where she is supposed to be, she gets pushed aside by some little drama queen who wants to be on the front row where the little ballerinas are, she does not cry and run to teacher but pushes the little poo poo back. Cowboy yells at her to "stop that", gently caress off kid, where were you when she was being pushed the first time and oh look it turns out the boy very nearly pushed her off the stage.

that's real loving neat i sure did read all of your dumb bullshit

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
My cunning plan is to let my sisters have all the babies and then be the aunt who is no longer allowed to babysit because I gave them an espresso or a beer or something right before the parents came home. That way I only have to babysit once, but I'm still the cool aunt.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

My cunning plan is to let my sisters have all the babies and then be the aunt who is no longer allowed to babysit because I gave them an espresso or a beer or something right before the parents came home. That way I only have to babysit once, but I'm still the cool aunt.

My aunt used to troll my parents by giving me all the Cola I wanted in the afternoon. I was up all night :)

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Cucking Mama posted:

some studies show people are happier without kids i don't think it's abnormal to want to not have to provide for a little undeveloped people

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i would like to be in a situation where having kids wouldn't be irresponsible and i would also like to have kids

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

jarvis cocker posted:

did a kid point and you and ask why you are so fat

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Man, I'd be scared shitless that I would gently caress up my kids and they'd be as big/bigger screwups than I am.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

ppl who hate kids: teenagers, ppl who are mentally teenagers, cranky old ppl

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
ppl who like kids: aatrek

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Corridor posted:

ppl who hate kids: teenagers, ppl who are mentally teenagers, cranky old ppl

how does it feel to be played like a scrub by instincts/evolution ?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Neurosis posted:

some studies show people are happier without kids i don't think it's abnormal to want to not have to provide for a little undeveloped people

from what i've heard both couples who have kids and who don't have kids are happy

singles are, of course, miserable and will die alone unloved

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Decebal posted:

how does it feel to be played like a scrub by instincts/evolution ?

i was in a festival parade lil while ago and some kids hi-fived me and said i was awesome, which makes them clearly more intelligent than adult counterparts

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Robo Reagan posted:

from what i've heard both couples who have kids and who don't have kids are happy

singles are, of course, miserable and will die alone unloved

I'm a singles and I have kids, my goal is to raise my daughter so she loves me enough to put me in a nice home rather than let me be eaten by my own cats.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Ask anyone with kids if they'd go back in time and do it all over again if they were guaranteed to not get the same kids the second time around.

Most I've asked have admitted they wouldn't because while they love their children, in hindsight it did gently caress up their lives.

Apparently being a parent sucks for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
having your wife's vag torn down to her rear end in a top hat to push out something dependent on you for 18 years on average is life changing and often not for the better???

• Locked thread