Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
I've had bread at a few restaurants before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
focaccia is just pretentious pizza

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

de_dust posted:

focaccia is just pretentious pizza

i got trolled by this & was typing up a response about how dumb you are & it only seemed fair after i deleted it to at least give you the satisfaction of realizing that you riled me up on the internet

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fetus Tree posted:

my grandfather (off the boat) used to make one that was like olive oil, some herb shits, and some onion shits and them shits were bomb

do you use a bread maker?

Nah, Im learning to do everything by hand.

Im sure if I had a breadmaker I would have better results.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
I'm too lazy to make real bread so I make damper http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damper_(food)

You can put olives and herbs and nuts and onions and garlic or whatever in it if you like and it takes like no time, damper rules

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I only bake for money, OP

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fetus Tree posted:

i got trolled by this & was typing up a response about how dumb you are & it only seemed fair after i deleted it to at least give you the satisfaction of realizing that you riled me up on the internet

Bread and cheese trigger me.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fruity Gordo posted:

I'm too lazy to make real bread so I make damper http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damper_(food)

You can put olives and herbs and nuts and onions and garlic or whatever in it if you like and it takes like no time, damper rules

Thats a cool technique. Ill have to give a try if Im ever around a pitfire.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
It's seriously the best camping food. You can still do it in a conventional oven but you lose the smoke which is awesome

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Im hoping to brutally impale OP with a rusty sword and spread his innards all around

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Im hoping to brutally impale OP with a rusty sword and spread his innards all around

You shouldn't do that imo.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
gbs 1.4 is weird sometimes

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Fetus Tree posted:

I wish I could be passionate about things
:(

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

psyopmonkey posted:

Home made bread, Check.

Yummy healthy sandwich fixings, check!

This one looks really tasty.

Fruity Gordo posted:

Damper is awesome.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Shut up meg.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

John Kruk posted:

Shut the gently caress up you weirdo.

Lucha Luch
Feb 25, 2007

Mr. Squeakers coming off the top rope!
I made some bolognese to go with some fun shaped noodles and we had that and a side salad of lambs lettuce and ruby chard with cherry tomatoes and red onion. It was not fancy but it was getting kind of late and it was tasty enough for something so boring.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

itt sheltered goons confused by bread

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Bread, I loaf it.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My grandmother used to make the best focaccia but she is dead and you've triggered me and I'm crying like a baby on the helicopter I hope you're happy. I am literally on a helicopter right now and I am crying

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
this thread mainly just triggered hunger pangs in me

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
There are bunch of forest fires burning and the air is thick with smoke it reminds me of la forni back in siciliy which doesn't help at all. I miss you nonna

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Hot dogs :gbsmith:

Peppi
May 17, 2011

by Lowtax
people who use a bread machine make me loving sick

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i like my bread dough kneaded with extra filthy hands until it turns the color of old boogers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop posted:

i like my bread dough kneaded with extra filthy hands until it turns the color of old boogers

You stop that. :colbert:

• Locked thread