Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
It wasnt too bad. I ate too much of it.

Whats the last thing you cooked gbs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Shut the gently caress up you weirdo.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
beef rendang it owned good times

welp that was the thread, ty for hosting it

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

John Kruk posted:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

John Kruk posted:

Doesnt sound very appetizing.

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

Ok, so I was in bed one night, struggling to fall asleep, and out of nowhere... I thought of this joke.

It's about two friends, let's call them Gina and Carl. They're good friends and leave in the same apartment. The joke goes like this...

*Carl is making a sandwich, and Gina comes in*.

Gina: Hey, Carl... how's it going?
Carl: It's going pretty good!
Gina: So what are you doing?
Carl: Oh, I'm just makin a sandwich!!
Gina: Oh! Focaccia bread??
Carl: *Angrily* Pumpernickel head!!
Gina: No, I meant, really... Focaccia (forgot cha) bread!!

Anyone think it was funny? When Gina said, "Focaccia bread", Carl thought she said it as an insult, and insulted her by calling her, "Pumpernickel head". When in fact, she was informing Carl that he had forgotten the bread for the sandwich... Get it!?

Please let me know what you think of that joke. Whether you think it's funny, dumb, hilarious, stupid, or you didn't get it. Whatever... let me know how you feel about the joke I made up!

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
what's in this stuff that i'm not gonna bother trying to type out?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

nobody knows what that is op

is it like an anal thing?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
cooking and baking aren't the same thing you loving plebe

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

uG posted:

cooking and baking aren't the same thing you loving plebe

Youre correct. :thumbsup:

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Afro Doug posted:

Ok, so I was in bed one night, struggling to fall asleep, and out of nowhere... I thought of this joke.

It's about two friends, let's call them Gina and Carl. They're good friends and leave in the same apartment. The joke goes like this...

*Carl is making a sandwich, and Gina comes in*.

Gina: Hey, Carl... how's it going?
Carl: It's going pretty good!
Gina: So what are you doing?
Carl: Oh, I'm just makin a sandwich!!
Gina: Oh! Focaccia bread??
Carl: *Angrily* Pumpernickel head!!
Gina: No, I meant, really... Focaccia (forgot cha) bread!!

Anyone think it was funny? When Gina said, "Focaccia bread", Carl thought she said it as an insult, and insulted her by calling her, "Pumpernickel head". When in fact, she was informing Carl that he had forgotten the bread for the sandwich... Get it!?

Please let me know what you think of that joke. Whether you think it's funny, dumb, hilarious, stupid, or you didn't get it. Whatever... let me know how you feel about the joke I made up!

is this a pun?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GET MY BELT SON posted:

nobody knows what that is op

is it like an anal thing?

Nah, its normal.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

psyopmonkey posted:

Nah, its normal.

i really wish people would stop gay-shaming

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GET MY BELT SON posted:

i really wish people would stop gay-shaming

Stop being such a shameful gay then. :colbert:

What did you make for dinner?

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
i don't eat things i have to google to find out what the gently caress it is

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i had a great focaccia moms house

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Guancho posted:

i don't eat things i have to google to find out what the gently caress it is

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

psyopmonkey posted:

Stop being such a shameful gay then. :colbert:

ehh

had two ribeyes

sweet potatoes

salad with those neat tiny yellow tomatoes

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

pot roast motherfucker

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

John Kruk posted:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GET MY BELT SON posted:

ehh

had two ribeyes

sweet potatoes

salad with those neat tiny yellow tomatoes

Those sweet potatoes had better have garlic butter and rosemary on them.

If not, :getout:

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

Q: What did the bag of flour say to the loaf of bread? A: ‘I saw you yeasterday’ Q: Why doesn't bread like warm weather? A: Things get Toasty! Q: Why are bread jokes always funny? A: Because they never get mold! Q: What do you see when the Pillsbury Doughboy bends over? A: Doughnuts! Q: What did one slice of bread say to the other slice of bread when he saw some butter and jam on the table? A: We're toast! Q: Why was the baker in a panic? A: He was in a loaf or death situation. Q: What happened when the baker's wife came home early? A: She caught her husband Masterbaking. Q: What do the bread say to the chicken? A: LETS GET BREADDDDYYY TO CRUMMBBLLEEEEE Q: Why do bakers give women on special occasions? A: Flours Q: How do you make pickle bread? A: With dill-dough Q: What pick up line does yeast use on flour? A: I bread your pardon! Q: What do u call a whore who screws for 5 cents? A: A pumpernickel! Q: What did the baker say to the hot girl? A: I'll put a bun in your oven! Q: What did the loaf of bread say to the police officer? A: Rye so serious? Q: What did the yeast say to the bag of flour? A: Come on we Knead to be serious! Q: What is a bakers favorite Beatles song? A: "Loaf is all you knead." Q: How does a loaf of bread validate it's anger against grapes? A: Raisining! Q: What do bread and autistic kids have in common? A: They both have special needs Q: What did the yeast confess to the bag of flour? A: I loaf you dough much! Q: Why did Mama Flour and Papa Yeast tell Baby Bread to get a job? A: He was just loafing around! Q: Why doesn't anyone want to work in a bakery? A: It's a crumby place to work. Q: What do you get when you mix Raggedy Ann and the Pillsbury Doughboy? A: A red headed bitch with a yeast infection. Hunger Games Whenever I hear a good song I say "Where's Peeta cause this is my jam." To Panemaniacs, Stop with all the bread jokes. I don't love bread, I loaf it "Life is like a loaf of bread, Peeta, you never know which district it’ll be from." Mama Mellark After Katniss found me almost dead Things got toasty When life hands you lemons, trade them for BREAD Peeta Mellark "I’m not bready to have sex with you, Peeta!" Katniss Everdeen Peetas bread rising for you :) Katniss you lucky bitch Katniss: Enough with the bread jokes Peeta, we knead to be serious here. Katniss: I'm pregnant Peeta: You got a bun in the oven? Katniss: Oh, Hey Peeta Peeta: Hey Katniss! Hey, could I borrow some money, I’m out of dough. Katniss: Don’t you have a job though? Peeta: Yes, but my mom won’t give me a raise. :’C Katniss: C’mon Peeta Peeta: I kneed it!! Katniss: *sighs and throws him a bit of change* Peeta: The YEAST you could give me is a dollar bill! Katniss: *Facepalm* Peeta: Just call me butter, cuz I’m on a roll! :> Katniss: Peeta… could you please stop with the bread jo- Peeta: I BREAD YOUR PARDON?! Katniss: *walks away* Peeta: What? I said muffin wrong! Peeta: I'm a tribute, in this cave that I stay in peeta: I'm, wanted. Peeta: I'm wanted, bread or alive. Katniss: That awkward moment when your husband won't stop making bread jokes. Peeta: I bread your pardon! Q: What's Peeta's favorite Pokemon? A: Rhydon. Q: What does Peeta want to name his child? A: Ryelee if it’s a girl, Bunjamin if it’s a boy. Q: What does Peeta call his grandmother? A: Naan. Q: Why does Peeta love Katniss? A: She has a great set of buns! God Is Watching The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large tray of bread slices. The nun posted a sign on the bread tray, "Take only one. God is watching." Further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. One child whispered to another, "Take all you want. God is watching the bread." General Store A general store owner hires a young attractive female clerk who likes to wear very short skirts and thong panties. One day a young man enters the store, glances at the clerk and glances at the loaves of bread behind the counter. Noticing the length of her skirt and the location of the raisin bread, he has a brilliant idea. "I'd like some raisin bread please", the man says politely. The female clerk nods and climbs up a ladder to reach the raisin bread, which is located on the very top shelf. The young man standing almost directly beneath her is provided with an excellent view, just as he surmised he would be. Once she descends the ladder he muses that he really should get two loaves as he's having company for dinner. As the clerk retrieves the second loaf of bread, one of the other male customers notices whats going on. Thinking quickly, he requests his own loaf of raisin bread so he can continue to enjoy the view. With each trip up the ladder the young lady seems to catch the eye of another male customer. Pretty soon each male patron is asking for raisin bread, just to see the clerk climb up and down. After many trips shes tired, irritated and thinking that she is really going to have to try this bread for herself! Finally, once again atop the ladder, she stops and fumes, glaring at the men standing below. She notices an elderly man standing amongst the crowd staring up at her. Thinking to save herself a trip, she yells at the elderly man, "Is yours raisin too?" "No," says the old man "....... But its startin' to twitch." Bread Pick Up Lines I could rack my grain and I still wouldn't be able to think of a prettier girl than you. Is your dad a baker cause your buns are fantastic I love you like a hot stove baby! I'll put a bun in your oven! They call me Yeast, and I can get a rise out of you yet! You know, when stuck in a jam, you're the bun I want to be with!

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/foodjokes/breadjokes.html

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i was drunk as gently caress

it didn't matter

she cried anyway

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

am

am drunk as gently caress

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Hush up. What did you make for food tonight?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

is crying*

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

sounds good op hope you had a swell time

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

zVxTeflon posted:

sounds good op hope you had a swell time

Making bread in the kitchen is always a good time! :dance:

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

you overcooked the rib eye didn't you. that'd make anyone cry

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Guancho posted:

you overcooked the rib eye didn't you. that'd make anyone cry

man i let that poo poo rest after 140 for five minutes and everything

it's not my fault god damnt

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

GET MY BELT SON posted:

man i let that poo poo rest after 140 for five minutes and everything

it's not my fault god damnt

I usually pull mine at 115 and let rest, but mad props just for letting it rest.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i had a great focaccia moms house

nice!

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Thats a very CRUMBY joke!!! :iamafag:

rappinrodney.ogg
Apr 24, 2009
gently caress outcha

pus$y bitch

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Guancho posted:

I usually pull mine at 115 and let rest, but mad props just for letting it rest.

i seriously wrote this down on a notepad

don't fail me now goon

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

GET MY BELT SON posted:

i seriously wrote this down on a notepad

don't fail me now goon

pulling at 110-115 and letting it rest is perfect imo

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Are you guys monitoring the core temp or the outside temp?

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

Are you guys monitoring the core temp or the outside temp?

core temp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I made Focaccia again. This time I did a different technique. It came out pretty good.

• Locked thread