Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
lol if you can't suck your own dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

the secret is push her head down until she gags for air and eventually pukes on ur dick

also post a video that gives me a boner

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
lol I almost got the first post on page 2

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i bet this dude gives good blowies

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol his teeth point indward like a python eating a rat, but it's your genital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's all in the tongue.

Tell your gay friend to give your gf more pointers, us gay guys give the best beejs.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i bet this dude gives good blowies

He went to Eton, so obviously.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'm probably great at blow jobs but I'm not gay, so the world will never know. It's kind of a shame really, like if Da Vinci never picked up a brush

Null Profusion
Dec 30, 2008

by R. Guyovich
There's like a jillion dollar industry based around teaching women all the things they are doing wrong in and out of the bedroom and selling them things to make them do it right. Just grab a stack of cosmos the next time you are in the supermarket and leave them on her pillow. Hope you like getting your rear end fingered, OP.

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

Guancho posted:

blowjibber

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Dolphin posted:

see i've tried that, but i've never blown a dick so i'm actually not that clear on technique. and i can't be like "well it felt like this before and now it doesn't" because that's not that helpful

Do some basic research and blow a few dicks so you can effectively communicate technique to your GF

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
suck her dick to show her how its done

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Dolphin posted:

see i've tried that, but i've never blown a dick so i'm actually not that clear on technique. and i can't be like "well it felt like this before and now it doesn't" because that's not that helpful

I don't see what's so hard to articulate about "no teeth on my dick please" :shrug: It's a pretty straightforward and understandable request.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
send her this like it's some funny ha-ha link or something, so you don't offend her like "here's your homework"

"lol honey check out this funny article on blowjobs! i think u could show them a thing or two! ;) c u tonite @ olive garden xoxo"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
honestly the easiest and most straighforward thing is probably to just buy a dildo and suck it yourself. Get to know the cock and what it feels like in ur mouth

learn its secrets

then move on to your gay friend and ask to use his body as a training ground

become a master of cock, and then make your girlfriend your disciple.

Then, teach her ur secrets

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Jul 27, 2014

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
also why do you specify that she's your rl girlfriend? is this not a problem when you cyber in your MUD?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
this is sych a stupid thread jfc

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
OP, it's likely that you've mistaken a jar of rusty nails for a human woman and it's no surprise that jamming your clammy pud into it's opening is putting you out of commission for days. I'm not sure your gay friend can help with this issue because it's also possible that your gay friend is just a glitter paint covered vacuum cleaner.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

op's girlfriend is actually just that blowjob machine and he has the settings turned up too high.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
op had a wet dream about having a girlfriend once and mistook fantasy and reality and now his whole life is a lie

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Kimmalah posted:

op's girlfriend is actually just that blowjob machine and he has the settings turned up too high.

where can I buy one of these?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Don Tacorleone posted:

where can I buy one of these?

There was thread about it a while back. I think it's technically in the prototype stage if you really want to stick your dick into untested machinery.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It's tested machinery. It's perfectly safe. Please buy one & post a trip report. I would if I could.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Just tell him you want him to blow you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The people who say "just tell her" are just as bad as the people that have never had sex.

If you're in a casual relationship with someone who's JUST BARELY loving you as you both feel out what's going on, sliding through the door like Kramer on Seinfeld while shouting "Your head giving SUCKS!" isn't really a great idea.

In other words, I've been there OP. Use it as an excuse to pull her teeth off your knob and put it in her butt. Tell her "drat you drove me so crazy I just couldn't help myself".

edit: there are multiple girls out there that read this and just went "ah poo poo".

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

sliding through the door like Kramer on Seinfeld while shouting "Your head giving SUCKS!" isn't really a great idea.

oh yeah because that's totally what I said, you loving goon

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

The people who say "just tell her" are just as bad as the people that have never had sex.

If you're in a casual relationship with someone who's JUST BARELY loving you as you both feel out what's going on, sliding through the door like Kramer on Seinfeld while shouting "Your head giving SUCKS!" isn't really a great idea.

In other words, I've been there OP. Use it as an excuse to pull her teeth off your knob and put it in her butt. Tell her "drat you drove me so crazy I just couldn't help myself".

edit: there are multiple girls out there that read this and just went "ah poo poo".

Nobody's saying to sit down and have a serious, solemn conversation about blowjobs or to bust out "You're terrible at blowjobs!"

I just don't see what's so mindblowing or unreasonable to be like "that's good but could you be careful with the teeth" if she's doing a bad job at the time. But I guess you think she's going to shriek and her head will explode or something.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Big Beef City posted:

OMG PM me.

Kimmalah posted:

I just don't see what's so mindblowing or unreasonable to be like "that's good but could you be careful with the teeth" if she's doing a bad job at the time. But I guess you think she's going to shriek and her head will explode or something.

lolz okay *nods sagely*

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
just tell her to open her mouth wide then gently caress her throat. what's the problem?

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
jack johnson big black dildo gamecube

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
it would be helpful if you posted your dick op

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

OMG PM me.

lolz okay *nods sagely*

so sage and condescending :swoon:

But seriously just get the blowjob machine since none of you can handle basic communication

TheBeatlesRock
Aug 11, 2005

What I don't know, I can fake. But cash only. I don't take checks from college students.

Kimmalah posted:

But seriously just get the blowjob machine since none of you can handle basic communication

That's boring though.

New plan for requesting better blowjobs without actually talking about it. First, pull up the webpage for the autoblow 2 and then scroll down to the .gif of all the features that are meant to make you forgot you're getting blown by a fleshlight. Keep it open as a tab and then find some plausible content to draw her attention to your computer, like a buzzfeed listicle because you're both probably into those.

OP: "Hey lady (in this case lady is the woman who gives your foreskin a good scrapin' with her teeth) check out the eighth entry in this list of my little ponies that are cooler than me."

When she starts looking, get her attention with your eyes (not penis) and then quickly, and accidentally (but not accidentally) bring up the tab with the autoblow going at it hardcore. She's going to freak out for a second but you need to get her attention again and make it clear that you're really getting into it. Like that autoblow is blowing you right at the moment and it's the best sex you've had. Say that she's giving pretty good head but also make it clear that she's John Henry and just can't really compete. Mention that you've been thinking about it but recently but lost your debit card like last week. Then she buys you an autoblow and you two can slowly drift your separate ways but when the next lady comes along you'll be better able to articulate exactly what you like when someone (something) is blowing you.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A man ain’t nothin’ but a man,
And before I’ll let your autoblow beat me down,
I’ll die with the dick in my hand.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

AE-35 Unit posted:

slob on my knob
like corn on the cob
check in with me
and do your job

lmao, good poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTWgjg2ZQeY

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

you have to at least do something about the teeth, that's not so hard. The first girl to ever give me a blowjob, first blowjob I ever had, was all teeth. And I just said, "whoa, teeth" and she adjusted and we were both much happier for it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
lol if you don't carry soft silicone retainers with you to put in the mouths of women who give you suckjobs.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

If you can't bring yourself to talk like a grow up you could always get her a subscription to Cosmo I guess. They have blowjob tips like every issue

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Shithouse Dave posted:

If you can't bring yourself to talk like a grow up you could always get her a subscription to Cosmo I guess. They have blowjob tips like every issue

Cosmo is probably the reason she gives toothy blowjobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Cosmo says don't be afraid to use teeth.

That's true, for an experienced blow jobber.

If you're totally new don't do that. It's like advanced techniques.

• Locked thread