Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Just popping in to say I, forums poster Morkyz, have had sex. I'm not being insecure or trying to prove anything, just casually mentioning that my penis has been inside a vagina at least once. Not that it's a big deal, I just need you all to know that I've gone all the way with a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Congratulations!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Enjoy ur crabs probably better than this thread

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
holy sh*t

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
ime had sex with ur mom, OP.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Late night posting from the morgue again?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
how much dide she cost lmao :owned:

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Alucard posted:

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
ive never hosed

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alucard posted:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
how does it feel to get owned by forums superstar ilikedirt ??

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
i will F uck Ur're Famil

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Wow a lot of angry virgins itt. Not that I feel superior to them, as sex/virginity isn't a big deal to a chill and non autistic person such as myself. It's just that they haven't had sex, unlike me.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Morkyz posted:

Wow a lot of angry virgins itt. Not that I feel superior to them, as sex/virginity isn't a big deal to a chill and non autistic person such as myself. It's just that they haven't had sex, unlike me.

what's it like, being a "sexhaver"

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Morkyz posted:

do you have any pics

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Im having sex right now OP

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I haven't op.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Morkyz posted:

We just don't believe you and need some proof. Write your forum name on your dick and photograph it entering a vagina (SA-Mart rules) and we'll all respect you.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

congrats op

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
welcome to the 99% bro

edit" make that 99.96% bro

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

9goats dead posted:

ime had sex with ur mom, OP.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Alucard posted:

We just don't believe you and need some proof. Write your forum name on your dick and photograph it entering a vagina (SA-Mart rules) and we'll all respect you.

Sorry, but since sex is such a non-event to me (as I have it on a rather regular basis) I just haven't bothered to take photos.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

id also like to take a moment here in this thread to announce that i, too, have had sex.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ilikedirt posted:

how much dide she cost lmao :owned:

lol

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

Yivgev posted:

id also like to take a moment here in this thread to announce that i, too, have had sex.

nobody with an al aqsa gang tag has had sex. sorry about your bad luck

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
one time im sexing with this girl and she squirts cum from her belly button all over my balls. so im like yo b*tch slow down and then shes like oh yea oh yea ur sex doing skills are so good and she squirts milks everywhere well to say the least i was outraged. i guess when youve had as much sex as me these kinds of transgressions can get just a LIL. annoying.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Guancho posted:

nobody with an al aqsa gang tag has had sex. sorry about your bad luck

nooo :negative:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Morkyz posted:

Sorry, but since sex is such a non-event to me (as I have it on a rather regular basis) I just haven't bothered to take photos.
that's really sexist morkyz if i was a sexhaver i would resepct my intercourse partner enough to call the consensual gift of sexual intercoures an event

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the yanukovych av counteracts the al aqsa, that poster has definitely slept with a ukrainian trafficked sex slave

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

im gay

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

just kidding bro, you cool and probably get mad play

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

the yanukovych av counteracts the al aqsa, that poster has definitely slept with a ukrainian trafficked sex slave

its yushchenko :ssh:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i dont speak romanian

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I'd.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Dolphin posted:

that's really sexist morkyz if i was a sexhaver i would resepct my intercourse partner enough to call the consensual gift of sexual intercoures an event

Sorry, it's just that since I started having sex at such an early age I guess I never really put much thought into it.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Morkyz posted:

Sorry, it's just that since I started having sex at such an early age I guess I never really put much thought into it.
i accept your apology but next time just make sure to thank your partner and also tell me what sex is like

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Dolphin posted:

i accept your apology but next time just make sure to thank your partner and also tell me what sex is like

have you ever pooped in reverse

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yivgev posted:

have you ever pooped in reverse
yeah i eat all the time

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Dolphin posted:

It's very different from what a virgin such as yourself would probably expect (I don't know exactly what you expect since I haven't been a virgin in such a long time.) For example, did you know breasts don't feel like bags of sand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA
I really don't give a poo poo about you losing your virginity. Talk about your first fattie gently caress. Be generous on the details. I want some sick rear end metaphors up in dis biatch nigga u feel me

• Locked thread