Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I just started watching this show and I think they are all doing it wrong. I'd probably bring a luxury RV or a huge box of food from Costco. I just watched the episode where the guy brings goggles because he's scared of water and he doesn't even do anything with them. What a moron.

Good show for looking at people's butts though. Shame everything else is blurred out. :911: TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
my dilz

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ide smuggle at lreast one gallon of cum in my butt idk what my durvival item would be

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Condoms

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

ide smuggle at lreast one gallon of cum in my butt idk what my durvival item would be
:wtc:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Satellite phone with GPS locator so i can give my location to rescuers.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

ilikedirt posted:

At least you won't go hungry.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
hitachi personal massage wand

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

pants

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

never heard of this show but probably either a magnifying glass for fires or a quality knife for whittling wood into useful things

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

never heard of this show but probably either a magnifying glass for fires or a quality knife for whittling wood into useful things

You would be a prime candidate for this show if you'd rather bring a magnifying glass to make fires instead of a lighter.

JERFit
Dec 25, 2007

if someone said they'd give me money to play music + not have a job anymore I'd say NO
Marijuana

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Sunblock.

Seriously, these pasty fucks must be cooked well done by the second day.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
A gun, that way I can just shoot all my problems away

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

(watches jeopardy)
jesus, this fucker is dumb. holy poo poo. how can you not know what a caldera is? dumb person.
(watches naked and afraid)
holy poo poo, why wouldn't you bring a chainsaw instead of a pocket knife? what a loving cretin. in a real robinson crusoe sitch this idiot gently caress would die.
(watches history channel)
holy poo poo lmbo at this dumb fuckin dictator. if you put me behind the third reich it would've been churchill cowering in a bunker. i could've loving won omaha beach. what a stupid hitler.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Space Marine exoskeleton suit :smuggo:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

(watches jeopardy)
jesus, this fucker is dumb. holy poo poo. how can you not know what a caldera is? dumb person.
holy poo poo, why wouldn't you bring a chainsaw instead of a pocket knife? what a loving cretin. in a real robinson crusoe sitch this idiot gently caress would die.
holy poo poo lmbo at this dumb fuckin dictator. if you put me behind the third reich it would've been churchill cowering in a bunker. i could've loving won omaha beach. what a stupid hitler.

WW2=Naked reality show itt

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

(watches jeopardy)

Yea

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

NESguerilla posted:

just find people who do that funny :shrug:

besides I can't really talk, if I went on naked & afraid they'd have to mosaic my face

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

NESguerilla posted:

Well... there were a lot of naked people... in shower rooms...

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

drat I'm gonna have to check that out.:pervert:

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Probably a big knife! Useful for a lot of things. If you only get one item...

A combination like... knife and fishing kit? but if we can do combo items, I'd totally just do the RV thing...

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I'm watchin a couple episodes in honour of this fantastic thread and based on what I'm seeing I would go with a mosquito net.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hfLZozBVpM

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

i would bring embarrassment because im a fat piece of poo poo with a tiny dick

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I would bring a washer/dryer unit.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

the girl last week was really hot I hope they have more hot chicks on this show

Execu-speak
Jun 2, 2011

Welcome to the real world hippies!
AKM.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Edible underwear so once all the hot people start starving, they come and eat it off of me

i think i win

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

the holy bible, praise Him

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Shoes

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
An actual survivalist.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I'd bring a Black Guy.

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

I would bring a baby because when children are in danger women accomplish extraordinary feats like beating up cheetahs in fist fights. When the stomach starts growling just put the baby in an open field and wait for nature to take its course, I don't even need to do anything but sit back and watch

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
A trillion dollar coin.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

a big piece of poop :D

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Yivgev posted:

a big piece of poop :D

Use it as a pillow, paint a face on it and call it Wilson, spoon with it at night

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

An airplane so i could fly away.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
do the guys on the show constantly have erections or what ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
double-ended dildo

• Locked thread