Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Ok why haven't they made a batman procedural crime drama yet? I mean they just need to do a cold open of someone dying, then show the bat signal before the opening credits. Set it in like the 70's or 80's or whatever before there was good forensics. Then just have batman solve a case, that's unrelated to super villains every week.

Or how about a show like the office where all the main cast works at wayne corp, and there is no batman you just see bruce wayne being a business man every now and then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Id like to take a "batman" to you, op

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gas thread, murder OP's parents

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Excelzior posted:

gas thread, murder OP's parents

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

wow OP, were gonna get you put on the fast track to hollywood. by this time next week youll be hammering out 5/5 scripts and banging only the finest coke whores. this thread was so impressive that i had to use all my willpower to stop my face from melting like the guy from indiana jones at the sheer :master:ness of this thread

kill you're famil

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
How abut they make a shw. A show about: batman! I just cant get enough of that guy

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
bruce wayne office show is actually a good idea. not joking.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Can't tell me you don't want to watch batman fight coke lords with 80's synth music playing, gotham vice.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

dontcareaboutname posted:

Ok why haven't they made a batman procedural crime drama yet? I mean they just need to do a cold open of someone dying, then show the bat signal before the opening credits. Set it in like the 70's or 80's or whatever before there was good forensics. Then just have batman solve a case, that's unrelated to super villains every week.

I could get behind this idea if the first half was the Law part where Batman solves the crime & the second half is the Order part where there's a mistrial due to Batman improperly gathering evidence.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I could get behind this idea if the first half was the Law part where Batman solves the crime & the second half is the Order part where there's a mistrial due to Batman improperly gathering evidence.

i can get behind this is there is a third part of the episode where batman just hunts them down after the trial and beats them up on the street.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Agreed. Make it the last 5 minutes of every episode.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i forgot to add no robin because gently caress robin. Unless they need someone to yell BATMAN STOP HE"S ALREADY DEAD

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

dontcareaboutname posted:

i forgot to add no robin because gently caress robin. Unless they need someone to yell BATMAN STOP HE"S ALREADY DEAD

Make Robin a public defender that gets too close to the case.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
trixie i think we just made a show better than gotham, because it actually has batman in it.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
The gently caress is a batman?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Big Bat Theory: Batman and Fox are nerds that make cool gadgets but are bad at talking to girls and socializing. Batman meets Catwoman, a cool non-nerd girl that lives nearby and he falls in love. Unfortunatly he has a hard time expressing his feelings for her and even after they do get together his habit of staying up late to "fight crime" (he is playing WoW) drives them apart. The Riddler is Batman's arch-nemigeek.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
they should make a show were good looking ppl havr sex w/ each other. hot naked sex by attractive ppl on tv can u imagine such a thing. lol crazy but i thinke this idea miiiight just work

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
They're doing that Gotham show with the kid from th OC do your research idiot

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

hmm they did that it was cfalled matlock op

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

:911:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a show about op would be call bateman bc he masturbates so much and is addicted to madturbating and hees a masturbating even tright now as hes reading about hiw much he masturbates lol bateman coming to a tv near u july 25th

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
batman is stupid hes not even part bat

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Batman leaves the East Coast for a job in Seattle as a radio psychologist

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!

ilikedirt posted:

a show about op would be call bateman bc he masturbates so much and is addicted to madturbating and hees a masturbating even tright now as hes reading about hiw much he masturbates lol bateman coming to a tv near u july 25th

*alfred answers the front door*

i'm sorry, but master bateman is currently practicing his...

*alfred looks at the camera, a twinkle in his eye*

hand-to-gland combat

*end scene*

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
it should have cucking.

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

Police Automaton posted:

it should have cucking.

:jerkbag: wow another cucking joke, i hope you get dipped into a vat of sulfuric acid dick first while ernst blofeld cackles manically in the background beside your crying siblings you plebian, this humour is much too unrefined for the goons of SA :jerkbag:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

stuntwaffle posted:

hand-to-gland combat

*end scene*

:eyepop:

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Dubsy posted:

:jerkbag: wow another cucking joke, i hope you get dipped into a vat of sulfuric acid dick first while ernst blofeld cackles manically in the background beside your crying siblings you plebian, this humour is much too unrefined for the goons of SA :jerkbag:

The Cucked Knight Strikes Again

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

stuntwaffle posted:

hand-to-gland combat

*end scene*

lol gj

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Christians Baleman is Jesus, son if Batmans

tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma
He's supposed to be the world's greatest detective but think about how incongruous it would be for batman to be picking around some crime scene like Sherlock Holmes. It's goofy. He's wearing the costume... why?

I mean maybe he could do undercover crime scene investigation as Bruce Wayne and then go crack heads as batman if necessary, but batman looking through a magnifying glass in some alley is retardo

TheBlackPharaoh
May 8, 2007

Machai posted:

Big Bat Theory: Batman and Fox are nerds that make cool gadgets but are bad at talking to girls and socializing. Batman meets Catwoman, a cool non-nerd girl that lives nearby and he falls in love. Unfortunatly he has a hard time expressing his feelings for her and even after they do get together his habit of staying up late to "fight crime" (he is playing WoW) drives them apart. The Riddler is Batman's arch-nemigeek.

Costarring the joker and bane as howard and raj

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

tiananman posted:

He's supposed to be the world's greatest detective but think about how incongruous it would be for batman to be picking around some crime scene like Sherlock Holmes. It's goofy. He's wearing the costume... why?

I mean maybe he could do undercover crime scene investigation as Bruce Wayne and then go crack heads as batman if necessary, but batman looking through a magnifying glass in some alley is retardo

it would look goofy as gently caress in the silly hard rubber armored militant movie batman costumes where they cant move around much (and some can't even turn their necks), but wouldn't be that weird with an adam west or cartoon batmen styled outfit

tldr everything but brooding looks super retarded in the rubber batman outfits

also if they wanted batman to zoom in on something they'd just give him a super zooming in bat-lense in his mask c'mon think like a stupid nerdbook movie

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Neurolimal posted:

it would look goofy as gently caress in the silly hard rubber armored militant movie batman costumes where they cant move around much (and some can't even turn their necks), but wouldn't be that weird with an adam west or cartoon batmen styled outfit

also if they wanted batman to zoom in on something they'd just give him a super zooming in bat-lense in his mask c'mon think like a stupid nerdbook movie

detective work never looked silly in the classic batman animated series :colbert:

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
New Moon Knight is Batman if he admitted he was crazy and has a separate business suit and mask when he's consulting with police on investigations.

It's sensible and goony all at once

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

"Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort."
-Batman

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

TheBlackPharaoh posted:

Costarring the joker and bane as howard and raj

and Harley as Bernadette

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

tiananman posted:

He has Detective Vision built into the cowl, dumbass. Try pressing L1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

King of Internet posted:

They're doing that Gotham show with the kid from th OC do your research idiot

Gotham doesn't have batman in it. Why make a batman tv show with no batman.

Ok howabout we do a show like the office but it takes place in the daily bugle and its just JJJ yelling at people and spiderman for 30 minutes.

• Locked thread