Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
Alex Jones now sells his own brand of coffee.

My mom is an Alex Jones fan. She bought some. Should I drink it? Will it turn me into a paranoid lunatic?

It also came with a "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" bumper sticker :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Does she have a colloidal silver reusable filter?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

you were warned posted:

Alex Jones now sells his own brand of coffee.

My mom is an Alex Jones fan. She bought some. Should I drink it? Will it turn me into a paranoid lunatic?

It also came with a "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" bumper sticker :mad:

if you are a afraid coffee will change your world view you already may be a paranoid lunatic.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

well, how is the coffee?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
There is a US flag coming out of that coffee.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
if he doesn't already, he should really be selling freeze dried apocalypse survival food like jim bakker and glenn beck.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
9/11 truther brand coffee the most American thing I've ever seen, what country is it made in?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

9/11 truther brand coffee the most American thing I've ever seen, what country is it made in?

The intense irony that America's favorite beverage cannot be grown on American soil.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

There is a US flag coming out of that coffee.

How do you know it's not going into the coffee?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Germstore posted:

The intense irony that America's favorite beverage cannot be grown on American soil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kona_coffee

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

hawaii dumbass

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

time to get a new mom

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

lol if you think anything west of- say- Montana is really America.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

the title made me think your mom bought Alex Jones a cup o joe at a starbucks or something

this is way worse

THAT AINT GROW BACK
Sep 29, 2003
Will this coffee turn me into a super-saiyan?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

THAT AINT GROW BACK posted:

Will this coffee turn me into a super-gayan?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

At first, I thought this was going to be about a story of your mom seeing Alex Jones in a coffee shop and offering to buy him a cup of a coffee.

Now I'm a 9/11 truther.

Send help.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Germstore posted:

I think there are several US states west of Montana, because it's fact.

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
Have you tried it yet? I imagine drinking his coffee would allow you to "see" the world for what it really is just like the sunglasses from They Live.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Davincie posted:

well, how is the coffee?

I haven't tried it yet. Maybe I will tomorrow!

Haverchuck posted:

if he doesn't already, he should really be selling freeze dried apocalypse survival food like jim bakker and glenn beck.

Oh, he does... he does. Patriot Pantry by My Patriot Supply.

Incidentally, my mom bought a bunch of emergency food years ago. She has a couple of pallets of freeze-dried food in the basement, stacked to the ceiling. I can't wait for it to expire in a few years.

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

OH MY GOD IT'S GROWN IN MEXICO

THEN ROASTED IN THE US BUT STILL

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS :freep:

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Germstore posted:

Mostly states that feed places east of Montana.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

you were warned posted:

I haven't tried it yet. Maybe I will tomorrow!

Oh, he does... he does. Patriot Pantry by My Patriot Supply.

Incidentally, my mom bought a bunch of emergency food years ago. She has a couple of pallets of freeze-dried food in the basement, stacked to the ceiling. I can't wait for it to expire in a few years.

OH MY GOD IT'S GROWN IN MEXICO

THEN ROASTED IN THE US BUT STILL

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS :freep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Manifest posted:

Mostly states that feed places east of Montana.

I'll die before I acknowledge Idaho as a state.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'll take the bumper sticker if you don't want it op

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I put the grounds in the coffee maker and some gurgling and other noises happen and then coffee comes out the spout, but when I open the top of the coffee maker THE GROUNDS ARE STILL IN THERE

Even a child could see that doesn't make any sense, if coffee comes out of the spout, then the grounds should be dissolved into the water, but they're still there. Clearly someone or some THING is sneaking into my coffee maker and providing the "coffee" from an outside source, which explains the noises that emerge from the machine (last I checked, water doesn't make that distinctive "belching sound." The question is, who or what are they, and what exactly are they putting in my coffee?!?!

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
"wake up america" is actually s really funny name for alex jones' coffee

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
You should alert your mother to the fact that mr Jones is nothing more than CIA funded disinfo, that's hwy he's a zionist shill scared to name the jew and hires ex Stratfor employees (molly maroney) he also had Bill Cooper murdered because he was about to expose him.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
"organic" "arabica" wtf is this commie muslim poo poo, jones has become a tool of the obamocracy

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
my mum brought alex jones coffee

unfortunately it was black so he shot it

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Gum posted:

my mum brought alex jones coffee

unfortunately it was black so he shot it
this post

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

any coincidence that's where that kenyan muslim communist claims to be from?

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Does it work with fluoridated water?

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

One time my mom was arguing that Obama isn't really a citizen (this was in the WHERE'S THE LONG-FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE days). She said, his dad wasn't even a citizen! I said, his mom was, but besides, anyone born on US soil is a citizen. He was born in Hawaii. She said, well, does Hawaii count? YES HAWAII IS AN ACTUAL loving STATE JESUS CHRIST

Machai posted:

the title made me think your mom bought Alex Jones a cup o joe at a starbucks or something

this is way worse

That would involve her leaving the house

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

can this coffee be used to create chemtrails?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

She should have gotten some David Icke coffee that allows you to perceive the true form of reptilians

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Is there any Tom Cruise coffee? I bet it makes you so hyper you jump up and down on your couch.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Inevitable posted:

I put the grounds in the coffee maker and some gurgling and other noises happen and then coffee comes out the spout, but when I open the top of the coffee maker THE GROUNDS ARE STILL IN THERE

Even a child could see that doesn't make any sense, if coffee comes out of the spout, then the grounds should be dissolved into the water, but they're still there. Clearly someone or some THING is sneaking into my coffee maker and providing the "coffee" from an outside source, which explains the noises that emerge from the machine (last I checked, water doesn't make that distinctive "belching sound." The question is, who or what are they, and what exactly are they putting in my coffee?!?!
this morning i caught a reflection from my coffee and there were rainbows in it :wth:

Greed is eternal
Jun 8, 2008
The government is lying about [REDACTED]

PWI
Jun 1, 2006

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Germstore posted:

What are you talking about I know people who grow hops and barley in their own backyards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

I like his wikipedia entry that describes him as a "paleoconservative" :xd:

• Locked thread