Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
what the gently caress is up with you americans and alex jones types of people christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My mom bought Art Bell's pizza punch

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
well, you see, american culture is about saying one thing and doing the complete opposite and for some strange reason, we have herds of complete schizophrenics who go untreated due to a lovely mental healthcare system who are given platforms to share their idiotic ramblings and sometimes, they get radio or tv contracts

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
alex jones sorta took off because he is actually good at radio. most AM conspiracy shows are entertainment kryptonite and just really bad. and jones is a canny businessman (in that he knows how to fleece people). he's be great at billy mays infomercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVchtkCZX_Y

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Stalins Moustache posted:

what the gently caress is up with you americans and alex jones types of people christ

If you're British you still have David "the queen is a lizardman" Icke

But really I think it's just the usual untreated mental illness and lots of regular people who want to feel smart/superior.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Germstore posted:

lol if you think anything west of- say- Montana is really America.

were you born in 1870 or something

Straker posted:

what would seriously unironically be fantastic is if the CIA poisoned all the alex jones coffee and all his retarded followers died

i loving hope this happens

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Kimmalah posted:

But the inner circle pedophiles are turning out to be real :tinfoil:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

McDowell posted:

But the inner circle pedophiles are turning out to be real :tinfoil:

Well, are they reptilians?!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Kimmalah posted:

Well, are they reptilians?!

Libel laws and the reptiloid conspiracy will prevent us from ever knowing.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

There is a US flag coming out of that coffee.

No, it's a false flag.

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
Conspiracy theories are to now what UFO-cults were to the 50s. Someone from one of these communities might become a new L Ron Hubbard.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

okay this actually kind of owns

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Kimmalah posted:

But really I think it's just the usual untreated mental illness and lots of regular people who want to feel smart/superior.
Alex Jones' second-in-command is a Brit too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IFpOCy12-U

And he is a crazy person

Sunchild
Sep 18, 2010
Do this coffee contain iodide to assist with surviving the Fukushima disaster?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Straker posted:

what would seriously unironically be fantastic is if the CIA poisoned all the alex jones coffee and all his retarded followers died

I think that would be bad because that would mean Alex Jones was right and we're all hosed.

WWZD
Nov 17, 2010

it all makes sense now

Germstore posted:

What does "nascent" mean in the context of iodine?

Wondering the same thing, I actually googled it. Apparently, in the context of iodine, "nascent" refers to "hippie New Age bullshit." See: MagneticClay.com

hth

This is a Photoshop Phriday in the making, right? I can't, but someone else could.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
the irony of this guy's mindless followers buying up his snake oil is staggering

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I like Alex Jones because he's a complete con man and he's a genius at it

like, Rush Limbaugh is a horrible racist and a blowhard, he's like that all the time and is therefor despicable

but every once in awhile if you watch Jones you can see him glance a bit off camera during his rants and maybe you'll get a quick flash of a grin like he's looking at someone else and acknowledging the ruse, once you see it it's the greatest thing

he's the Andy Kaufman of radio

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Kill your famil

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Stalins Moustache posted:

Its not just america those people are everwhere, especially eastern europe and india

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

does that violate flag rules

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Kimmalah posted:

My dad likes to go on rants about BIG PHARMA and their conspiracies, so I know how you feel. :smith:

While there is a lot of health nut FUD out there, big pharma can be pretty evil: http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/company-profiles/bayer-ag http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/company-profiles/corporate-crimes-3

But this doesn't mean they're hiding the positive benefits of eating dirt from you. If it really worked, wouldn't they be selling it?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Flavahbeast posted:

Its not just america those people are everwhere, especially eastern europe and india

Well when you experience things like the Bhopal spill and Chernobyl first hand you are even more likely to distrust authority figures.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
didn't read thread past lovely coffee picture

who the gently caress is Alex Jones am I better not knowing

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Dubious posted:

go to google and type in meatspin and all will be answered

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i like my women like i like my coffee: completely loving insane

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dubious posted:

Another wonderful thing from Texas just like George Strait and Tito's Vodka.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
alex jones sucked me off in a cave full of electronics then he spat it into alan watt's mouth

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
tl;dr aj ate dick spray in cave 3-way

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

How fat is moms, op?

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
UPDATE: I tried the coffee today. I think I brewed it too weak, since I used one of those single-cup pour-over things and I'm bad at those, but I'm also used to dark roast, so that probably made it seem weaker too? At any rate, it was... coffee. v:geno:v It didn't wake me up much. I don't feel any more crazy than I already was.

However, I DID find that my mom also purchased Infowars Lung Cleanse!!! I don't currently have the constitution (ha get it??) to watch 3:39 of Alex Jones telling me shocking facts about air quality. I can tell by his constipated face in the preview alone. I at least found this by skimming the page:

quote:

The convenient 1 ounce bottle can be carried during travel to protect you from toxic airplane air.
For some reason, they think this product is SO IMPORTANT that they offer the option of buying a 10-pack, for only $250. :psyduck: One of the related items is a documentary on chemtrails. Obviously.

Thank god my parents live on well water, so AT LEAST they're safe from fluoridation.

I tried to watch this, but I was so distracted by that man's giant red lower lip that I couldn't figure out what he was yammering on about.

Big Beef City posted:

How fat is moms, op?

She is fat, yes :( She honestly otherwise looks really good for her age :) I guess she needs the snake oil to keep looking young!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Omi-Polari posted:

Alex Jones' second-in-command is a Brit too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IFpOCy12-U

And he is a crazy person

lol enlightenment era thinkers thought the same thing except instead of saying smash all government they threw their hands up and went "welp, cat's out of the bag. it's not going away so at the very least a govt shouldn't be a dick to its citizens"

not only is this fucker hundreds of years too late but he came to the wrong loving conclusion

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

you were warned posted:

Alex Jones now sells his own brand of coffee.

My mom is an Alex Jones fan. She bought some. Should I drink it? Will it turn me into a paranoid lunatic?

It also came with a "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" bumper sticker :mad:

What I want to know is where is the dad in all of this

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

you were warned posted:

It also came with a "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" bumper sticker :mad:

9/11 was an inside job.

The structure collapsed from the interior outward from the beams melting from the fuel.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lol if you think 9/11 was an outside job and that fluoride in the water doesnt crystallise on your pineal gladn and make you sluggish and stop psychic powers and make you more open to subliminal suggestions

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lol if you dont think disappearing planes and volcanic wruptions aren't to stop p[eople find ing out about UFO's which arent UNIDENTIFIED AT ALL

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

heres a simple test anyone can do: go to a person and say "hey do you rememb er the norway spiral"

they will say no

INCONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE?????

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
United we stand, divided we roast improperly.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the fact that i have massive untreated mental problems are COMPLETELY unrelated to the FACT that i can read between all lines and see the truth about everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Jews did JFK it's in the bible

• Locked thread