Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
Alex Jones' Flouride Free CoffeeŠ: coffee without the secret FEMA death camp pellets that make you a homo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Alan Smithee posted:

What I want to know is where is the dad in all of this

In his recliner, watching TV, trying to ignore it all, like any good dad would

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

ashgromnies posted:

While there is a lot of health nut FUD out there, big pharma can be pretty evil: http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/company-profiles/bayer-ag http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/company-profiles/corporate-crimes-3

But this doesn't mean they're hiding the positive benefits of eating dirt from you. If it really worked, wouldn't they be selling it?

I'm not saying pharmaceutical companies aren't pretty lovely at times, but I'm talking about poo poo like "Big pharma has the cure for stuff like cancer and aids but they're just hiding it because sick people are more profitable!!" :tinfoil:

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I forgot that I grabbed a picture of the back of the bag.

You DO want to keep the spirit of the "let's kill each other over taxes" war going, right? Right?? What kind of patriot ARE you?! :911:

Also, here's a little bit of what paranoia looks like. In among the normal stuff that goes in the basement, like holiday decorations and crutches (apparently)...

BAM! This happened around 2005. There's more than one brand in there. I don't know why there's so much AlpineAire. I think we tried some and it sucked. Big surprise.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Does your fallout shelter have a bathroom or a bucket. Important question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WWZD
Nov 17, 2010

it all makes sense now

Alan Smithee posted:

Does your fallout shelter have a bathroom or a bucket. Important question

In a pinch, they can always use that sweet wicker pumpkin!

OP's mom might be approaching hoarder level.

Although with the Ebola coming around the bend, she's going to have the last laugh.

• Locked thread