Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

She should have gotten some David Icke coffee that allows you to perceive the true form of reptilians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

I like his wikipedia entry that describes him as a "paleoconservative" :xd:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Machai posted:

so he is a conservative dinosaur?

Pretty much, if by "dinosaur" you mean "really loving old-fashioned about everything"

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

saigon_15 posted:

It's called cocaine

Unmedicated bipolar disorder.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Greed is eternal posted:

I unironically like Alex Jones.

I'm sorry about your head injury. :(

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

the top selling item in the infowars shop is a $2 bottle of iodine for $30

http://www.infowarsshop.com/Survival-Shield-X-2_p_1322.html

The description for that is huge and says almost nothing at the same time.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

you were warned posted:

lmao

"Experience the benefits of next level proprietary nascent iodine, developed using our Thermodynamic Pressure Sensitive High Energy Sound Pulse Nano-Emulsion Technology that allows for a highly unique nascent iodine that is both concentrated and free of unwanted additives and genetically modified ingredients. We even pre-screen our Survival Shield X-2™ iodine for radiation during our quality control phase."

Translation: "We are selling iodine."

Also they keep saying it's GMO-free. Of COURSE it's GMO-free it's A loving ELEMENT

JESUS

I'm so glad my iodine isn't genetically modified, what a relief.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

you were warned posted:

yuuuuup.

I spotted an Alex Jones DVD called THE OBAMA DECEPTION on her shelf, and another one I can't remember, maybe TERRORSTORM. (And a DVD of Loose Change. Even recently, she said something about 9/11, then added, "if you believe the 9/11 story.") She occasionally buys weird poo poo, supplements and stuff, and I see some of them are in the Alex Jones store. She chokes down this Tangy Tangerine poo poo every morning, even though she can barely stand the taste. A tub of it is $50. It's... vitamins.

It's funny on the surface, but really, it's sad watching someone you love descend into paranoid fury. :smith:

My dad likes to go on rants about BIG PHARMA and their conspiracies, so I know how you feel. :smith:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Cannot Find Server posted:

i've never heard of anyone caring about iodine as anything other than a water purifier to keep with them on long hikes in case poo poo gets bad. what the gently caress.

Since this is Alex Jones we're talking about here, it's probably intended to be kept on hand as a protective measure against radioactive fallout. Which they're probably hinting at with "supplementing with pure nascent iodine may provide sufficient iodine so that the body does not need to absorb iodine from other, perhaps less pure, sources." Even though usually potassium iodide is used for that.

I guess it's good if you don't want to eat that evil iodized salt!

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Stalins Moustache posted:

what the gently caress is up with you americans and alex jones types of people christ

If you're British you still have David "the queen is a lizardman" Icke

But really I think it's just the usual untreated mental illness and lots of regular people who want to feel smart/superior.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

McDowell posted:

But the inner circle pedophiles are turning out to be real :tinfoil:

Well, are they reptilians?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

ashgromnies posted:

While there is a lot of health nut FUD out there, big pharma can be pretty evil: http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/company-profiles/bayer-ag http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/company-profiles/corporate-crimes-3

But this doesn't mean they're hiding the positive benefits of eating dirt from you. If it really worked, wouldn't they be selling it?

I'm not saying pharmaceutical companies aren't pretty lovely at times, but I'm talking about poo poo like "Big pharma has the cure for stuff like cancer and aids but they're just hiding it because sick people are more profitable!!" :tinfoil:

• Locked thread