Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
Hahahaha oh my god this is painful. Snuff film, etc etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Tony :stonklol: Romo

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Whoever has Romo, I'm sorry.

I hate the Cowboys so much.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

For my friends owning Romo and playing against the SF D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCNB8cCRXH8

E: Ahahahahahaha fuckin' Cowboys. Even if the knee was down, that's horrible.

SilverMike fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Sep 7, 2014

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
Not sure I've ever seen this before either!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Rest in Piss Dallas, now it's time for Texans to rise!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

http://deadspin.com/antonio-brown-kicks-a-punter-in-the-face-in-extreme-sl-1631681037

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

This is my pain right now.

DiscipleoftheClaw
Mar 13, 2005

Plus I gotta keep enough lettuce to support your shoe fetish.
Shoutout to Blair Walsh and Tony Romo for maybe saving this week for me. Holy poo poo the Cowboys.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

DiscipleoftheClaw posted:

Shoutout to Blair Walsh and Tony Romo for maybe saving this week for me. Holy poo poo the Cowboys.

You're leaving out Doug Martin.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The Bucs' new uniforms :stare:

DiscipleoftheClaw
Mar 13, 2005

A tight one this week, Strong Mouse. 103-104 in favor of the Dropbears, with only Hilton and Cruz to play.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I have had a horrible day today. I should have started Rothlesburger. I didn't notice he was playing the Browns.
Most other people should have done better. I hope Hilton can outscore Cruz.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Little sad about Luck not completing the comeback, but I'm escaping today with more points than I deserve given how mediocre Thomas+Bryant were.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
So, as long as Victor Cruz doesn't get 10 points, I win...

And my week started out so well...

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I am a drafting god. My #1 pick? Oh, he was just a decoy, to lure you into a false sense of security. You see, I just happened to know that Matt Ryan was about to pass for the best game of his career and also Orange Julius was now Peyton's only TD target. Also that Cordarelle may be listed as a WR, but he's actually a RB.

Seriously though what's up with that, Patterson had over 100 yards rushing including a rushing TD while only managing 26 passing yards. I thought he was a reciever?

thatsnorth
Jan 5, 2013

This has been a horrible week in fantasy football for the Washington Washingtonians. Congrats on the win!

Lawen
Aug 7, 2000

Close one between Jerkcity and me (Atlanta). I'm down 7 points with Stafford and San Diego's kicker left to play, Jerkcity still has Larry Fitzgerald left to play. Unless (ok, fine, even if) Stafford blows up for 30+ in the early game I'm going to be awake and biting my nails until 1:30am tonight to see how the late game plays out. Right now, ESPN projects me losing by one point.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Lawen posted:

Close one between Jerkcity and me (Atlanta). I'm down 7 points with Stafford and San Diego's kicker left to play, Jerkcity still has Larry Fitzgerald left to play. Unless (ok, fine, even if) Stafford blows up for 30+ in the early game I'm going to be awake and biting my nails until 1:30am tonight to see how the late game plays out. Right now, ESPN projects me losing by one point.

Ah, it's you! Hell of a way to start the season. I think you end up winning it, though.

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
I'm iffy on my prospects. I've got Peypey to smooth away a lot of wrinkles, but my RB/TE corps is pretty dire - then again I think old man Witten will bounce back some at least. Might shop for a FA replacement for Dawson, ugly rear end miss he had.

Also good job GotG ensuring that I have to watch both Monday night games tonight. :P

Edit: Also JJ Watt is a monster & I'm sad he won't have Clowney for a few weeks. London Fletcher is a cool rear end dude though -

@LFletcher59
"@cowgill142: Skins arent the same without @LFletcher59"...man I can't block JJ Watt either.

Darksaber fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Sep 8, 2014

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

You really don't have to watch though. I'm 70 points behind, so barring any miracles, congrats on the win! :)

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

thatsnorth posted:

This has been a horrible week in fantasy football for the Washington Washingtonians. Congrats on the win!

Thanks. It was rough watching the niners game and wanting my homers to do great while also not wanting them to do... you know... too great.

I do feel smug about knowing that Boldin was likely going to get more attention than Crabtree.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Hey Lawen, you better get ready to drop Rice. Footage of what happened inside the elevator just got released and it is ugly.

E: Ravens just cut him.

SilverMike fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Sep 8, 2014

Lawen
Aug 7, 2000

SilverMike posted:

Hey Lawen, you better get ready to drop Rice. Footage of what happened inside the elevator just got released and it is ugly.

E: Ravens just cut him.

gently caress that guy, glad he got cut. Still bullshit that he was staring down a 2 week suspension for beating his wife when multiple dudes are serving six game suspensions for :420:. I love football but kinda hate the NFL.

I should've traded him before this weekend :(

edit: christ, logged in to see if I could drop him yet (can't until after tonight's games) and noticed that he's owned in 100% of leagues and was STARTED this week in 26.9% of leagues. :ughh:

Lawen fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Sep 8, 2014

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

People are really, really dumb.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Comrade Gorbash posted:

People are really, really dumb.

A lot of people join ESPN free leagues on a whim, and then never log in again. They autodraft (and RR could easily be autodrafted using ESPN defaults) and then their team sits unmanaged for the whole season.

It's even worse on Yahoo. I'm in a goon DST-only league and like three teams are unmanaged autodrafts. Yahoo's rankings were horrible, they included poo poo like retired players, undrafted free agents, etc.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Time to tempt fate...

Victor Cruz has only gotten one point so far! I can still win this!

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Would be nice if the Lions could rush at all, I'd love to see a few points from Bell for more insurance from my favorite waiver find of last season, Keenan Allen.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

SilverMike posted:

Would be nice if the Lions could rush at all, I'd love to see a few points from Bell for more insurance from my favorite waiver find of last season, Keenan Allen.

More of the same please.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

:siren: Positive yardage on a Bell run :siren:

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

:siren: Bell just doubled his points on that drive :siren:

DiscipleoftheClaw
Mar 13, 2005

My beloved Elisha is not having a good night :(

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

And that's why I wanted Bell instead of Bush. What a glorious rear end in a top hat getting the TD late.

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
Megatron, Tate (Starscream?), and Bell is a pretty scary offensive combo. Liking Stafford's play a lot too, but that might just be because Giants Baaaaaaaaaad.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

things I didn't need: stafford blowing up

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

SilverMike posted:

And that's why I wanted Bell instead of Bush. What a glorious rear end in a top hat getting the TD late.

:argh:

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I win, I win, I win.

I would like to dedicate this win to Eli Manning for not targeting passes to Victor Cruz tonight.

DiscipleoftheClaw
Mar 13, 2005

Strong Mouse posted:

I win, I win, I win.

I would like to dedicate this win to Eli Manning for not targeting passes to Victor Cruz tonight.

As a Giants fan, this was a doubly rough game. Ouch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
I'm pretty sure the Eagles are the most likable NFC East team and holy poo poo what a thought that is.

• Locked thread