Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

I wish goons would stop conflating "white" with "middle class". In doing so, they construct this narrative in which 85% of white Americans, who are uneducated and poor or working-class and have zero power or agency, simply don't exist. I suppose to acknowledge their existence would complicate things too much and cause goons to be confused, which they refuse to be at any cost.

I'd have to see some statistics about the poor or working-class part, but I agree with the uneducated part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

White nerds always talk about how lovely white people are, like that distances them from it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

kill whitey (w/o caps, otherwise people might get worried)

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

Meg From Family Guy posted:

haha i love the idea of a skinny pasty white nerd thinking "oh thats a great way to put it!!" and furiously copy-pasting it over to his facebook

You laugh but I've gotten at least five "Likes" so far

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

lol at white people being outraged over the fact that they are being called white people itt.

SHISHKABOB posted:

oh wait now it makes sense

the first 10% are assholes, 85% are ignorant and 5% are the cool guys

so they just let 5% know "the truth" just because?
Are they like Zion in The Matrix or something?

PostNouveau posted:

I never seen a sports broadcaster call a black athlete "scrappy" or compare a white athlete to an animal like a work horse.

The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade... the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid.

raditts fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jul 28, 2014

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

white is a bad starting class. jack of all trades, master of none. real pros start with asian or black to specialize and min max their builds

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Sports journalists don't enjoy talking to white guys because they are boring as hell, so no

That's why people are boners-up for Manziel, he may be an rear end in a top hat but at least he'll drop some sound bites, hth OP

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
white dude here ama :whatup:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
The Caucasian has not been chosen to lead the world. They lack true emotions in their creation. We never intended them to be peaceful. They were bred to be killers, with low reproduction levels and a short life span. What you call Negroid was to live 1,000 years each and the other humans 120 years. But the warrior seed of Caucasians only 60 years. They were only created to fight other invading races, to protect the God race Negroids. But they went insane, lost control when they were left unattended. They were never to taste blood. They did, and their true nature came out.… Because their reproduction levels were cut short, their sexual organs were made the smallest so that the female of their race will want to breed with Negroids to breed themselves out of existence after 6,000 years. It took 600 years to breed them, part man and part beast.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
hi, yes, i use it to describe why parents like me, despite my agenda of corruption for their offspring

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Neurosis posted:

The Caucasian has not been chosen to lead the world. They lack true emotions in their creation. We never intended them to be peaceful. They were bred to be killers, with low reproduction levels and a short life span. What you call Negroid was to live 1,000 years each and the other humans 120 years. But the warrior seed of Caucasians only 60 years. They were only created to fight other invading races, to protect the God race Negroids. But they went insane, lost control when they were left unattended. They were never to taste blood. They did, and their true nature came out.… Because their reproduction levels were cut short, their sexual organs were made the smallest so that the female of their race will want to breed with Negroids to breed themselves out of existence after 6,000 years. It took 600 years to breed them, part man and part beast.

Sam is short for one of his titles, SamaEl meaning “poison those of EL.” He knows his name. He calls himself Uncle Sam or Dr. Seuss (Zues) with his famous statement, “Sam I Am, I Am Sam.” This is what they teach the children; not ours however, for they will get right knowledge.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
lmao that is some schizophrenic poo poo

quote:

A recent belief is that the Christian term "rapture" really refers to the returning of raptors (dinosaurs) who will dine on the now ripe white flesh.

yeah seriously this whole weird fabrication of bizarre ideas based on unrelated words sounding sort of similar? that is straight-up brain disease talking.

TacticalUrbanHomo fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jul 28, 2014

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Neurosis posted:

Excuse me, but I was taught that all human beings are equal, as they are all filled with space ghosts left here on planet Earth by the galactic tyrant Lord Xenu.

p.crestmont
Feb 17, 2012

Neurosis posted:

I would read the hell out of this comic book.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I used to live pretty close to their creepy cult compound before the gubment seized it. Living in the same tri-county area as a cult was not as interesting as you might think basically nothing ever happened until the aforementioned government seizure to the best of my memory.

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

instead of bitching "wahhhh, white people have all the money and power and prestige and influence, and they've colonised the whole word basically to everyone else's detriment :qq:" maybe you should be asking yourself why it is white people are able to do this

Hey man success doesn't mean you're the best. Nickelback is successful and they are worse than Hitler.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

When I was a kid, people would say that about me, 'cause my mom beat it into my head to be polite, but I was a little girl, not a little boy, so I don't know.

I wouldn't use it to describe an adult, though, unless I was describing someone really stuffy.

• Locked thread